So um

Apparently as many as her little whore heart wants to...
Apparently as many as her little whore heart wants to... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
does she have to fuck all the mods? or just select ones?
She must not be a busy cat
Well she pays for the ad but when she breaks down the numbers it doesnt do the gals on here any good. If you ad up the time vs $ it over 2, 190, 000 $ thats a ton of cum
Well she pays for the ad but when she breaks down the numbers it doesnt do the gals on here any good. If you ad up the time vs $ it over 2, 190, 000 $ thats a ton of cum Originally Posted by joefish5413
Since when did they start paying for ads ?
Well at least one of the Mods is hibernating until Sunday at 9PM
does she have to fuck all the mods? or just select ones? Originally Posted by corona
I've never fucked a mod so I don't know.
I never fucked a mod either!!!

But gosh damn......Tara is so freaking yummy!!
You can bet she has ...
  • NYr
  • 02-12-2017, 05:05 PM
To answer the question: one per forum per 7 days, 5 forums in 7 days.

Also contrary to popular belief, we don'read every single thread nor post. Someone did RTM her last ad and it was removed (first link you provided) and did issue warning and a reminder of the rule.

Best deal is to RTM the infractions.

For those that don't know what RTM is; it stands for "report to moderators" and it is the triangle icon at the bottom left of the post. That is then sent to all local mods.
I never fucked a mod either!!!

But gosh damn......Tara is so freaking yummy!! Originally Posted by verygood69
Tara is so freaking yummy!! Originally Posted by verygood69
Saying Tara is "freaking yummy!!" is an understatement, Tara is more like...

OMG!!! TARA IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS AND FREAKING YUMMY ALL OVER!!!

Just saying!!!

netman

PS: I wonder if Tara is accepting marriage proposals.

To answer the question: one per forum per 7 days, 5 forums in 7 days.

Also contrary to popular belief, we don'read every single thread nor post. Someone did RTM her last ad and it was removed (first link you provided) and did issue warning and a reminder of the rule.

Best deal is to RTM the infractions.

For those that don't know what RTM is; it stands for "report to moderators" and it is the triangle icon at the bottom left of the post. That is then sent to all local mods. Originally Posted by NYr
LOL, she posted another ad in "Provider Ads - Dallas" today 02/13. Previous ad was 02/09. Apparently your warnings didn't do jack shit.
  • NYr
  • 02-13-2017, 02:40 PM
Keep this thread on topic.

LOL, she posted another ad in "Provider Ads - Dallas" today 02/13. Previous ad was 02/09. Apparently your warnings didn't do jack shit. Originally Posted by corona
Folks just never learn no matter what we do. This is why there is a point system and she is accumulating them left and right.