Let's here about your first hobby experience.....

I thought we needed something different here... Rather than the same old drama.....so here goes another threAD.....but kinda going for nostalgic replies....no negativity please....

My first hobby experience was in a car....the gentleman I was visiting was staying with family so couldn't go inside the house..it was late at night and we parked around​ the corner...omg I was scared to death...but in the end....it was the beginning of this life for me....

It wasn't the best or my favorite experience....but definitely memorable...
I have to start with how I got started. I was frequenting a "hook up" type of site/community and was seeing several guys a month. One day one of them noticed that I seem to like fucking lots of guys. He mentions to me that I could make money off of what I like to do.

He didn't tell me about ASPD right off the bat. I was really nervous and I told him if he set up the appointments for me and help me get a room I would give him a cut. I was much younger, my kids were young and I didn't want to bring these men to my home. Why I was doing it with RW strangers is just the young and dumb that comes with learning.

So, as the night goes by, nobody shows up. But the guy suggests to me that we snap a few pictures and then tells me about ASPD.

This is back in 05. I didn't want anymore help from that guy bc it was a total bust. I figured let me spend a couple of days reading what to do and how to follow instructions that the site offered and next thing I know, after asking for some advice, I'm working outcalls and then get to go work at Naughtyville. Those were fun times.

All in all it was a nerve wracking experience, but I'm glad no one came so that I was able to figure things out on my own and be independent.
I got lucky and researched for a while before selecting Red_Headed_Julie. Absolutely perfect choice as she has a comfortable incall and was as sweet and patient as could be.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=25
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Not really a hobby experience but had a rich friend, he negotiated with a young SW on Hollywood Blvd, I was a virgin barely in HS LOL, went up and didn't know what to do and when she said to hurry that her brother was coming soon, I ran like a scared kid that I was and told my friend let's bail she had a gun, he was pissed and both left with blue balls. Times have changed
Hasn't been written yet.....I'll let you know......if anyone ever contacts me. (

When I was in high school I made my entrance into this biz by walking the strip and giving BBBJ's in the clients car. I don't remember my first one, but I was such a slut that giving BBBJ's to strangers was no big deal, lol, and I loved the money!

Being an internet hooker with a nice incall and ways to safely screen clients is much better! But hey, I was young and dumb <3

• Gbfsl
  • 06-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Five years ago I was living in Manhattan and spending most of my time in Asia and The Middle East regions on business. I started frequenting the incredible massage parlors and clubs on these overseas trips. This was all a new world to me as I had a pretty simple upbringing in the Southeastern part of the US and didn't know this whole business really existed. But I became a fan real quick.

One day while back in my midtown Manhattan apartment I got the urge to see if there might be a massage parlor here I could visit. After a little research I found there is one on almost every corner in the midtown area of that great city. Again....I became a fan real quick.

That somehow led me to discover the P411 site and my first introduction to the true "hobby" world. I remember looking up ladies in the Manhattan area who might be available on this particular evening around 9:00pm. I will never forget my shock and amazement to find that there were over 100 ladies available in Manhattan at that time. What a country!

I got up my nerve and called a beautiful Japanese lady by the name of Ava Matsuzaka. A couple hours later she was in my apartment. I was so nervous I could hardly turn the knob to open the door and let her in. But she was a fantastic lady who put me at ease and gave me my first hobby experience in a true Japanese Geisha manner. I was in international business and she was studying to get a graduate degree in international business. We continued to see each other over the next few years I was still living up there. (She is still working the Manhattan area. If any of you get up that way, I highly recommend a visit.)

Now here I am five years and a couple hundred ladies later and I still get nervous before each meeting, but I am having the time of my life and I wouldn't change a thing about these last five years in "the hobby world".

Keep having fun out there. That's what this is supposed to be all about.

When I was in high school I made my entrance into this biz by walking the strip and giving BBBJ's in the clients car. I don't remember my first one, but I was such a slut that giving BBBJ's to strangers was no big deal, lol, and I loved the money!

Being an internet hooker with a nice incall and ways to safely screen clients is much better! But hey, I was young and dumb <3

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Damn milfy you sound like my type of girl back then

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Thank you for such a transparent response....

I appreciate you milfy...I think alot probably wouldn't have the courage to speak so openly how you have.
So I've had a couple of first times here
1: Complete Disaster- Back when I originally joined eccie, handle since forgotten, I set up my first meeting with Lola Brea, still on P411. Obviously my first time hobbying, I was a bit nervous, as was she. This was back when her hour was still around $200, currently $400. So I get there and she tries to dive right in, grabs a hold of my belt ready to rip it off. I gently grab her hands in a desperate attempt to slow things down. Red flag in her mind, I MUST BE LE! Fml, she immediately tells me she "uncomfortable" and that I should leave. I try to explain but no luck. So I left a tip on the table for her trouble and left. Not her fault but mine, I was a rookie and it really showed!
2: Round two: After that first mishap I decided to try someone a lil more mature, opted for Anhellica. Established and experienced. It been so many years now I'm sure she wouldn't remember me but hey, I'm not looking for credit or a reference right now. This round went much better. She understood my jitters and broke me in properly. Even took me on my first tour of the island. Great lady to pop my cherry!
3: Round three: So I left for a while and finally came crawling back. Took the plunged and got my P411 to open my options and along comes the OP, Analeese. Gave me the warm welcome back that I was looking for. It's good to be back and who better than Analeese for a reintroduction. And yes the rumors of her talents are true!
So much easier the "first time" when you're with a more experienced provider.
Five years ago I was living in Manhattan and spending most of my time in Asia and The Middle East regions on business. I started frequenting the incredible massage parlors and clubs on these overseas trips. This was all a new world to me as I had a pretty simple upbringing in the Southeastern part of the US and didn't know this whole business really existed. But I became a fan real quick.

One day while back in my midtown Manhattan apartment I got the urge to see if there might be a massage parlor here I could visit. After a little research I found there is one on almost every corner in the midtown area of that great city. Again....I became a fan real quick.

That somehow led me to discover the P411 site and my first introduction to the true "hobby" world. I remember looking up ladies in the Manhattan area who might be available on this particular evening around 9:00pm. I will never forget my shock and amazement to find that there were over 100 ladies available in Manhattan at that time. What a country!

I got up my nerve and called a beautiful Japanese lady by the name of Ava Matsuzaka. A couple hours later she was in my apartment. I was so nervous I could hardly turn the knob to open the door and let her in. But she was a fantastic lady who put me at ease and gave me my first hobby experience in a true Japanese Geisha manner. I was in international business and she was studying to get a graduate degree in international business. We continued to see each other over the next few years I was still living up there. (She is still working the Manhattan area. If any of you get up that way, I highly recommend a visit.)

Now here I am five years and a couple hundred ladies later and I still get nervous before each meeting, but I am having the time of my life and I wouldn't change a thing about these last five years in "the hobby world".

Keep having fun out there. That's what this is supposed to be all about. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Very interesting story Gb...I always enjoy reading your posts..

And yes the hobby is about having fun... Whatever it however that may be to each person...
So I've had a couple of first times here
1: Complete Disaster- Back when I originally joined eccie, handle since forgotten, I set up my first meeting with Lola Brea, still on P411. Obviously my first time hobbying, I was a bit nervous, as was she. This was back when her hour was still around $200, currently $400. So I get there and she tries to dive right in, grabs a hold of my belt ready to rip it off. I gently grab her hands in a desperate attempt to slow things down. Red flag in her mind, I MUST BE LE! Fml, she immediately tells me she "uncomfortable" and that I should leave. I try to explain but no luck. So I left a tip on the table for her trouble and left. Not her fault but mine, I was a rookie and it really showed!
2: Round two: After that first mishap I decided to try someone a lil more mature, opted for Anhellica. Established and experienced. It been so many years now I'm sure she wouldn't remember me but hey, I'm not looking for credit or a reference right now. This round went much better. She understood my jitters and broke me in properly. Even took me on my first tour of the island. Great lady to pop my cherry!
3: Round three: So I left for a while and finally came crawling back. Took the plunged and got my P411 to open my options and along comes the OP, Analeese. Gave me the warm welcome back that I was looking for. It's good to be back and who better than Analeese for a reintroduction. And yes the rumors of her talents are true!
So much easier the "first time" when you're with a more experienced provider. Originally Posted by Manny4Fun
I like how you included what you thought to be your first times each time... Really cool way to tell your story..

And thanks for the compliments.... Much appreciated...
Hasn't been written yet.....I'll let you know......if anyone ever contacts me. ( Originally Posted by ArtieLange
Awwww..... Sorry you're having a rough time...

Have you reached out to ladies you want to spend time with? Have you been co-operative with screening processes?

Wish you luck hun on your first hobby experience...

Not really a hobby experience but had a rich friend, he negotiated with a young SW on Hollywood Blvd, I was a virgin barely in HS LOL, went up and didn't know what to do and when she said to hurry that her brother was coming soon, I ran like a scared kid that I was and told my friend let's bail she had a gun, he was pissed and both left with blue balls. Times have changed Originally Posted by BLM69
LMAO...I knew you'd have a good one to tell...

I got lucky and researched for a while before selecting Red_Headed_Julie. Absolutely perfect choice as she has a comfortable incall and was as sweet and patient as could be.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=25 Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I hear alot that Red_Headed_Julie is a great provider to spend time with...
I have to start with how I got started. I was frequenting a "hook up" type of site/community and was seeing several guys a month. One day one of them noticed that I seem to like fucking lots of guys. He mentions to me that I could make money off of what I like to do.

He didn't tell me about ASPD right off the bat. I was really nervous and I told him if he set up the appointments for me and help me get a room I would give him a cut. I was much younger, my kids were young and I didn't want to bring these men to my home. Why I was doing it with RW strangers is just the young and dumb that comes with learning.

So, as the night goes by, nobody shows up. But the guy suggests to me that we snap a few pictures and then tells me about ASPD.

This is back in 05. I didn't want anymore help from that guy bc it was a total bust. I figured let me spend a couple of days reading what to do and how to follow instructions that the site offered and next thing I know, after asking for some advice, I'm working outcalls and then get to go work at Naughtyville. Those were fun times.

All in all it was a nerve wracking experience, but I'm glad no one came so that I was able to figure things out on my own and be independent. Originally Posted by tntangie
It's always good to be independent, I'm so glad you figured it out on your own TNT.

I just can't imagine you being managed by no damn body
Not really a hobby experience but had a rich friend, he negotiated with a young SW on Hollywood Blvd, I was a virgin barely in HS LOL, went up and didn't know what to do and when she said to hurry that her brother was coming soon, I ran like a scared kid that I was and told my friend let's bail she had a gun, he was pissed and both left with blue balls. Times have changed Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol now look at you BLM69 today you fucking all the hoes, no more virgin just a boss lol.