Encounter: Tina@GoodTimes

Date: 7/21/2019
Name: Tina
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS,NURU,BBBJ,FS,BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Dark color, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'7 ish, athletic body, all bra-no tits, beautiful face, teeth need a good whitening
Recommendation: Yes
  • Ashi
  • 07-26-2019, 11:13 AM
Is this the “Rainbow Tina”, from a few years back when it was also the Cherry Picking season at Rainbow ?

She used to have a stint in LV from time to time if this is that Exquisite Tina. It is confusing to keep track considering the recent high rate of recycled stage names, which is not helping anybody.
Good job
  • Jtbc
  • 07-27-2019, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by Jtbc
I had another meeting with Tina this weekend and to try it we went Catholic, no extra charge. Her rock hard legs rode me like she was hanging on for dear life to my bull rod. She took me whole no problem.
So she's a catholic girl?
I had another meeting with Tina this weekend and to try it we went Catholic, no extra charge. Her rock hard legs rode me like she was hanging on for dear life to my bull rod. She took me whole no problem. Originally Posted by CoolHud
you can have her.

I enjoyed her, but I definitely won't repeat. she was the most safety-conscious Spa girl I have ever encountered. could have been fake from the start. maybe she thought she could squeeze a big tip, knowing that I was seeking Catholic worship? maybe after Blue gave Wa Wa (Tina) her walking papers, she decided she needed to be Catholic at regular AMP pricing, or head back to Los Angeles? she definitely ran away from her name, changed it in less than a day. she looks good, and I don't mind having been the Protestant Sacrifice.

Protestant once, shame on you.. Protestant twice, shame on me
  • Aoi
  • 08-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Glad you had a good time with Tina.

She was very good to me.