For the guys

There's a lot of talk on here about donations. So now I'm curious in your opinion what is a fair donation? What determines in your mind what a fair donation is? I'd love to hear as many answers as we can get
That's like asking what a fair cost is for a restaurant meal.
Not even sure it’s allowed discussion… If we can’t publicly disclose them, how can we discuss them.

Also, Mr Gleet makes a good point. Quality of meal, what sides you get with your meal, even differences in cuisine… Italian, Mexican, a good ‘ol American cheeseburger…
Desire,
You've seen my whisky collection, all different brands, all different tastes, all different values. But I enjoy each one.
YD, The answers above cover many of my thoughts. Thanks guys for covering the bases.
Also hard to answer as we have different resources. When Mark Cuban invests $100,000 on Shark Tank that sounds like a lot, but in % of net worth it’s like me investing $25. Some guys have an annual hobby budget equal to other guys weekly budget. That makes our ideas on donations very different.
Thanks for tuning in everyone. I actually got the answers I expected. It's an individual thing.
Very well said

That's like asking what a fair cost is for a restaurant meal. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Thanks for tuning in everyone. I actually got the answers I expected. It's an individual thing. Originally Posted by yourdesire
Up to a point. There are regional factors to be considered along with personal factors.

Rent and gas aren't the only things that cost less in KC then on the coasts.

There are various risk factors involved, not just from a legal/ personal safety perspective, but also regarding quality of service once one has committed to the business exchange.

These risks are significantly lessened by seeing an established provider with a good reputation on this board ( wink, wink).

More importantly, do you own a string bikini ?
Rates are up to the ladies. They can charge what they feel is fair for them. If pics are accurate, reviews are good, provider is hot, then guys will book with them. If not, dozens of other ladies to choose from with acceptable rates. Also agree with GFKC, depends on how much the guys make/able to spend.
Up to a point. There are regional factors to be considered along with personal factors.

Rent and gas aren't the only things that cost less in KC then on the coasts.

There are various risk factors involved, not just from a legal/ personal safety perspective, but also regarding quality of service once one has committed to the business exchange.

These risks are significantly lessened by seeing an established provider with a good reputation on this board ( wink, wink).

More importantly, do you own a string bikini ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I own a lot of bra and thong sets does that count teehee. I agree quality of service & location make a difference. As I said I pretty much got the answers I expected but I thought I'd throw it out there to see what happened
I own a lot of bra and thong sets does that count teehee. Originally Posted by yourdesire
I prefer something with a lingering aroma of chlorine and cocoanut oil.
I prefer something with a lingering aroma of chlorine and cocoanut oil. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
It doesn't take a lot to purchase one. Of course in the right time & place it's not necessary
well I am not a guy lol
BUTTT

ditto w guys above

a guy will pay what he feels is good and in his budget for who he feels is a good match for his wants/needs

and sometimes just cause a gal is "bargain basement" prices doesnt mean she is not worth the higher rates...me,for example..lol... i charge what i do cause i feel comfortable with it....
i enjoy what i do and who i do and i live a nice comfy life

there is a gal w a price point & reputation for every guys budget/wants and needs

great question sweety!!!!!
Sometimes I like a Tank 7 for 4.50.
Often I like a PBR tall boy for 1.50.

I've got a $60 bottle of Aha Yeto for sipping.
I've got a $20 bottle of Sauza Silver for Margaritas.

And so on ....