Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Red hair, massive tits
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Red hair, short, massive boobs
Recommendation: No
What a dumb stupid fucking whore
Her website sucks!!

As soon as it opens, the whole website fades out and there are several overlays constantly asking are you of legal age, YES or LEAVE NOW. This is an adult site, Are you of legal age? Disclaimer this is an adult website, do you understand, YES or NO? again and again.

Then once you get past those you can only see the first page but clicking on any links above for screening, photos, BIO, rates, etc you get

a new page with each click and each new page has the same overlays again over and over asking the same BS again and if you are able to get past those,

a MEMBER LOG IN PAGE asking for Username and Password.

You can't see anything about her without logging in first.

I laugh how these girls always like to brag about how fantastic they are but they have absolutely no idea what good service is.

This is on her website.

I am the definition of sex appeal, I am one to stir minds like no other, I am Alina Priti the Red Queen of the South.

One might say and as I've been told, the ultimate sense of liberation for even a split second in time, in the company of a woman such as myself (a rare commodity)... absolutely fucking priceless honey! I make wealthy men feel rich again! They LOVE me for it! ​I'm a fucking gem and I'm truly adored for being myself.

As I continue to travel the world on this endless adventure I welcome you with an open mind, body and soul. Dare to share a moment in time with me and I guarantee you will reminisce in it until the end of time.

Honestly, it's an amazing time to be me and to be with me.
I'm enjoying every moment! Life is much too short to make any less of it. I'm happier now than I've ever been before...

So, what are you waiting for? Let's go!
The world is our playground...
I can see if you cancelled or changed the date, her charging.

But she was the one who dropped the ball. You never hear of a Hobbyist getting compensated fiscally for his time.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2022, 10:02 PM
What...No cancellation fee for the client? These whores think their time is so valuable LMAO, most have the skills to make some Big mac's and that's it. They better thank the Man above they were born with a crack between their legs

May I suggest some bitch be gone spray?
Never trust a girl who claims she is hispanic and presents caucasian skin tone :P
IMO the name Alina Priti is more Indian or Middle Eastern or Persian.