Activities: None
Session Length: 0 minutes
Fee: $0
Hair Length and Color: unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Unknown
Recommendation: No
Set up an appointment 3 days in advance, confirmed day of (Friday), drove 35 miles, called her for room# and no answer. Called 7 times over 25 minutes, left messages, no call, no show. Wasted 1 1/2 hours of my life.
Watch out for this one.
mentaka I sent u a pm and I do apologize. I really am a dependable upscale provider.
Moved from review forum. No activities took place.
Set up an appointment 3 days in advance, confirmed day of (Friday), drove 35 miles, called her for room# and no answer. Called 7 times over 25 minutes, left messages, no call, no show. Wasted 1 1/2 hours of my life.
Watch out for this one. Originally Posted by mentaka

Wow ... you drive slow.

I am still waiting on the producers of Titanic to give those 3.5 hours of my life back. I thinck every man in the theater was happy when the ship finally sanck.
Merged this with the co-ed thread that the OP should have left as the issue in the first place.

Mentaka: you KNEW this wasn't a review and posted it anyway. Don't be that guy.
Thanks for the info. I hate NCNS.
Mentaka, I am very sorry this happened to you. I think any of us that have seen Lynn would insist this was not the norm. Just last week I drove from Ft Worth to DT Dallas to see a hot new provider. When I got there she had fallen asleep and offered no remorse as she is the flavor of the month and has plenty more waiting in line. As such, I chose not to write about it and just move on. I an not suggesting that to you at all. Just know Lynn is very sweet and has no desire to wrong anyone or damage her business. I would hope those reading this thread might give her a chance and judge for youself. She is a great visit.
Doc2078
+1
Jersey Girl said she was having phone problems and has offered to make it up to me and I am willing to give a second chance. I will post results.
thank u Mentaka u won't be disappointed sweetheart. I assure u of this. cya soon muah xoxo....