Ladies, wanna share your feet??

Since I've been a little more active I've had other member ask about ladies I've seen and about their feet. Apparently I'm not the only one who likes the foot activities. Maybe some of you open-minded ones (ladies) would like to share pictures of your feet here for those interested to see?? I for one am always looking for a nice pair!!
Let's see them ladies. Surely you have 4th pedi's for the pool.
I've had lots of request for feet lately... I think the men are coming around to the sensuality of a woman that takes care of her feet.. more than likely she takes care of other parts as well just as good.
Attached Images File Type: jpg feet22.jpg (33.0 KB, 513 views)
Very nice Amber!! Thanks for sharing, they look great. Good start here, hope others will follow now.
I like pedi'ed feet but really the pics of feet turn you on Otickler?? you should go to the pedi spa where I get mine worked on- tons of hot Highland Park women in there.. you would never be able to get up and leave without a hard on.. LOL!!!
I'm scouting for future prospects!! And I like looking!!
well thank you so much oktickler... hope you have fun.. and find what you're looking for... have a great 4th everyone
I know there are ladies with nice feet, I've seen some of them. Come on, post a quick pic here.
Check out Dallas FootNight Parties
Here a patriotic photo for today of my tootsies, well, one foot's worth, anyway:

Proud to be an Irish-American!
Thanks Fancy, getting in the 4th mood!! I like it.
HoneyRose, I do like your feet. Red polish is one of my favorites!! Thanks both of you for posting and sharing!!
Sammi? Lacey? Jordan Young? Chaz? Kelley TNT?? All have worthy PEDs to show off here.
I know she's retired, but Fawn has some of my favorite feet, or as she called them, "my play toys". Also, Rebecca Fair?? ALL have very nice ones, if they'll share???
For you oktickler. xoxo