Recovery time after an orgasm.

In most cases a man needs some time to recover from an orgasm
before round two can begin. During this time however long it may
be what is the most preferred pastime?
  • Brot
  • 07-03-2013, 03:13 PM
A gentle tongue bath would be nice.
After my two minutes of performing at a high level I need my nap time.
For me, the period between orgasms is usually a week to ten days, or whenever the next check comes in.
Depending on the session, providing a little light caressing and some more daty for her is a nice recovery method I like......
fix me a sammich. ready after I eat.
The combination of very passionate DFK and a Vigorous HJ. Would LOVE to see gals who truly know how to get a guy ready for round 2 without coaching!
I have made round two possible a few times after being told they were not capable of doing so. It takes a little more effort than the first time. Wait... the first time is automatic.
I like to hold and cuddle, kiss, lick, taste, lfk to dfk, massage, oral pleasures. You'll be amazed at how much it works.
I like to cuddle and caress my friend as he recovers, giving soft kisses and running my fingers gently across his entire body. Whether there is conversation depends on him.
Round 2, no break required. Round 3, 10-15 minutes.
Laura Lynn those are just a few reasons I am crushin on you!
Recovery time? You're speaking Eskimo to me lol. I bust and don't go 'limp'. Feel free to google my videos for proof haha (L)
now at this point one day
Recovery time? You're speaking Eskimo to me lol. I bust and don't go 'limp'. Feel free to google my videos for proof haha (L) Originally Posted by cyborg
This is why I stated "In most cases men need recovery time"
I know every now and then I come across a man that can do a few rounds back to back with no breaks.