Providers that are very near to your location.

Lets say a mile away. Is that considered good or bad? On the one hand, it's very convenient. On the other hand, chances are higher someone you know may see you were you aren't supposed to be.
One mile is pretty close. If that is her incall it may not be a problem. If she lives there, you probably shop at the same grocery stores.

It sure as hell would beat an hours drive in this crappy construction laden city.
Closer the better
Closer the better Originally Posted by theboss21422
+1
to the OP. I am like the dogs. dogs never pee near whete they sleep.
I have had a couple guys walk to in call and one rode his bicycle.
to the OP. I am like the dogs. dogs never pee near whete they sleep. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Amen, I live in a suburb of OKC and won't even hobby anywhere in town. Too many eyes and my SO has a too big circle of friends.
I avoid too close as well. Hard to explain why car is parked at an apt, or worse a hotel.
to the OP. I am like the dogs. dogs never pee near whete they sleep. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Amen, brother!
  • HDnTX
  • 07-17-2013, 05:32 AM
I rather like being close, about the only time I have is on Friday afternoon, so we all know getting home after 4:00 on Friday can ruin your day. Fast in and back home in no-time. My current fav is less than 10 minutes very convenient, out of her residence. Just be careful where you park.
I just found somebody within a 20 minute walk - and I walk for exercise about an hour a day - so this will be an interesting diversion from time to time... love it!
I have been on the hunt for somebody closer to me. I live in east Mckinney and its hard to explain why I need to go to Dallas. Also the time that I am off the grid is tough to do. I would not want it somewhere that would stick out but if I was to find someone close I would be more apt to become a regular. Know any UTR gals near me?
Nah. My fave is within 2 miles of my house. A major store where SO and I shop weekly is across the street. SO's gym is right down the street. Fave's apt. complex is gated and only has the one gate across the street from the major store. You can bet it's a nervous moment when I pull out--with the gate closing behind me. Will I pull out in front of the SO or someone else who will innocently ask her, "Was that your husband I saw pulling out of the apartments across from ------?" And that would be the beginning of the end of that. 2nd fave is across town, half an hour away. Entrance/exit is much less stressful.
Hide the atm card
If I were single, sure, hell, across the street would be good. As it is, there was a young lady here (gone now I think) who's incall was way too specifically identified in reviews as an apartment complex about 5 blocks or so from me.

I pm'ed her to tell people to be more discrete in reviews as we have a very high LE/population ratio in my little berg. But I didn't go see her.