Advice on nc/ns

I live about 45 to 60 minutes south of Ft. Worth. I am a low volume guy. I only see providers a few times a year. Monday I had a scheduled appt. at 130 with a woman in Ft. Worth. She emailed me Monday morning informing me that my references were good and she would see me at 130. I text her about 1130 to confirm with no reply. I thought she might be with a client, so I went ahead with my plans for the day then drove to address she sent in her email. I got there about 120 and called, no answer, i left a message and waited in the parking lot of her apartment complex till 2pm then drove an hour home.

She sent me an email at 4pm informing me that she had an emergency and had just gotten home, but that she could she me then. I didnt go.

I get the emergency, but why not call/text sooner like noon? When the emergency happened why not call/text all clients for the day giving them a heads up? Should I do a review to let guys know this is what happened? She has many great reviews I really dont want to damage her reputation or business.

Confused. Frustrated. Disappointed.
We would all like to know who she is. Reason being, some of these girls are more believable than others. It could have happened so fast she couldn't find the time to get back to you.

On the other hand, maybe a regular client wanted to see her for a multi-hour appointment during your time.

Question: Are you the lieutenant governor of Texas? Lol
The hobby seems to have a short memory, except for outrageous drama queens/kings and flagrant assholes, so let everybody know and move on. Did she know how far you were travelling? Did she think you were a local? I ask because the offer to see you a couple of hours late seems kinda odd if she knew you were the Long Ranger, or had nothing better to do than hang around for her return.
Don't post in haste. Take a few days to let things settle down. If you still want to see her, talk to her and see what can be worked out.

Not all excuses are lies. If you found no history of issue with her, its possible she was telling the truth.

How she handles it is very telling. She offered a make up. If that time was not good for you, did you ask for a reschedule? If not, have you tried to reschedule? Did she offer any discount or extended time or something to make up not letting you know before you drove over the first time? If she does not let you know your time has value too, then you might reconsider.

Just don't post a NC/NS thread here in haste. A few days delay makes no difference and might allow for time to work things out with her. also remember its a THREAD here, not a review in the review forums.

We guys do want to know about this bvehavior, even if its legit and you work out something with her. If she made it up to you, tell us that as well.

I would say go ahead and post a thread here about the NC/NS or just add to this one once you feel the issue is resolved one way or another. I would prefer a thread with NC/NS and ner name in the title to make it easier to serach in the future.

FYI, given where you live, I would NEVER leave home without a confirmation just before leaving. Just make sure the provider knows you will be expecting that before you leave
OBSG, has good advice. I wouldn't post NCNS so quickly without doing bit more research or getting an explanation etc. from her. Shit happens, even if you planned ahead. So unless there is a history of doing that, I wouldn't do NCNS.