Date: May 2018
Name: S _ _ _
Phone: n/a
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: none
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: 820 north
Activities: Great table dance, body worship, lots of grinding, covered full service
Hair Length and Color: Black hair past her shoulders, straight and shiny
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’2”, perky C size tits with eraser nipples, very pretty with great smile, little waist and no mommy tummy, very smooth firm ass, nice legs and very firm
Recommendation: Yes
I've been spending a little tome at Buck lately. A*****'s blowjoibs are great but at , I"m going to have to turn to the 401(k).

Your review has this place now firmly on my radar. I have stopped by a time or two on my way home from work and found that the four-song rotation is keeping the girls I a interested in (almost all are Latinas) bust until I have to leave. But, in particular, there's one girl wit relatively short brown hair, rather petite, who is not shy at all about showing the goods onstage. She's not hard to pick out, because she's the only one going to such extremes to make sure everyone gets a view. I haven't caught her name yet, but I would be interested in knowing more about her, as well as how to get the most, er, bang for my buck at this place in the late afternoon.