dallas clubs

• jonic
  • 07-11-2018, 07:36 PM
I have not been to a club in a long time. The clubs have changed names since the last time I was out at the clubs. What clubs in Dallas are all nude?
The ones that I know about are PT's, Bucks Wild Dallas, and Club House. There's also a Buck's Wild over in Ft. Worth. I don't frequent these much and may have missed one or two, but these seem to be the most mentioned here.

From reports here, it seems that these are more properly described as "nude optional" rather than "full nude". Lots of reports that many girls don't take it all off on stage. Also, I believe nude dances are $30 at Bucks Wild but are still $20 at PT's, but you should verify this since my info may be out of date.
All correct, billw1032. I was at PT's Tuesday night; good talent, lots of bottom exposure and crotch rubbing. Love that stage back in the downstairs VIP.
  • jonic
  • 07-12-2018, 10:27 AM
How much does it cost to get into the VIP room? Is it about the same at all the clubs?
Dallas Cabaret North, and Dallas Cabaret South are both nude.. they don't get much love, because they are "ethnic".. same with Pandora's.
How much does it cost to get into the VIP room? Is it about the same at all the clubs? Originally Posted by jonic
No, they are different and few worth the $ IMO. There are varying levels, like PT's has downstairs for $10 and $35 and a $250 (I think) upstairs. BBD has $150 and $600 VIP (last I heard), Bucks Wild and Clubhouse are different, too.