Since when?

So I made a comment in the encounters section, and I received a warning from Dr epg, stating that I made "reference to drug use, violence, or bestiality." I'd like to know since when does Staff edit, forbidden topic. dj8, make reference to any said references? Maybe your mod should grow a set and pull the dildo outta his ass. Dr epg I got 1 thing to say to you
Staff edit-UC
This one may cost you.
I really don't give a damn. It seems like every time they bring on a new mod, they're to sensitive and more pussified then their predecessor(s). This use to be a decent site, but as of late, not so much.
Sir. As Paulie can attest, the membership usually won't run afoul of Staff as long as they are posting within the Guidelines.
Sir. As Paulie can attest, the membership usually won't run afoul of Staff as long as they are posting within the Guidelines. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
as written mmmm or as they ... ah hell never mind. I was thinking of a retired mod anyways
whatFUCKINever
Sir. As Paulie can attest, the membership usually won't run afoul of Staff as long as they are posting within the Guidelines. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Whatever happened to our freedom of speech or did we lose that when we check the box “we agree with the ToS?”
Whatever happened to our freedom of speech or did we lose that when we check the box “we agree with the ToS?” Originally Posted by mad469s
Freedom of speech is not censored or discouraged unless it is in violation of the Guidelines. When you click the TOS box, you are agreeing to abide by those Guidelines.

Now may be a good time to refresh yourself with them:

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Scroll down to post 5, the Guidelines are listed 1-29.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife? lol
There are those who feel rules don't apply to them. Part of life.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife? lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
Except when the husband makes the wife available for others to covet. lol
[QUOTE=woodywouldpekher;1062807 338]There are those who feel rules don't apply to them. Part of life.

Except when the husband makes the wife available for others to covet. lol[/QUOTE]
why all my icky reports of... were no contact so co credit. She was a cheating for bucks. BUT BUT BUT she did get one on ASPD before I joined

some info not safe on icky, and other info is a no no. just the way it is, dang nab it
I’ve noticed that some mods / former mods are / were more biased. It’s whatever. Try not to lose too much sleep over it. Like all things in life, some people will power trip with minor things.
some people will power trip with minor things. Originally Posted by Presj22
When a mod accepts and/or volunteers for the position he/she willingly accepts the target that goes on their back. A lot of people in the world automatically assume people in authority are "power trippers". Mods have a job to do and I think very few are on a power trip. Without them there is no board.

Trolls, on the other hand, are desperately trying to power trip. What I quoted is the reason for (and purpose of) a troll. Their own self worth is so diminished they need to grasp at whatever they think will boost their ego.
Fuck them trolls