Want to understand

In general why do ladies not want reviews done

Don't they help you get business and possibly the right clients
Not trying to find fault just wanted to understand why
Yes I get the privacy thing
It could be a variety of reasons why. Some say privacy issues. Some don't want reviews because they don't want someone to break out the truth and tell others not to waste your money and time.
It could be a variety of reasons why. Some say privacy issues. Some don't want reviews because they don't want someone to break out the truth and tell others not to waste your money and time. Originally Posted by Baconman
The truth soon comes out anyway. I usually stay with my regular ones but every so often I like to try one and there are several in NWA I would like to try but with them being at there price I haven't because I can't find any recent reviews if they don't or won't offer want I want in activities I won't waist there time and I won't waist my time and money
It's their right and choice and I will continue not to contact them like I said earlier I have a couple I really enjoy seeing
It could also be that they do something with you that they don’t want to do with everyone. They figure that if it’s not posted then it’s up to them to offer it instead of someone expecting it.
It could also be that they do something with you that they don’t want to do with everyone. They figure that if it’s not posted then it’s up to them to offer it instead of someone expecting it. Originally Posted by ridemyrazorback
Yeah, I've had one well reviewed and popular provider on here who specifically asked me not to include a certain activity as she chose who to do that with on a case by case basis.
Here's why I asked I just did a review on a KC provider about 6 days ago and it's gathered 1800 hits. You can't tell me she won't get some business from that many hits
Plus I did another and in in about 3 days it's got around 550 hits
The hits depends on the market. As long as they're honest reviews and not glorified, your doing the mongers a service. Recently I've branched out based off a review. Left laughing and smdh. I'll stick with those that friends have recommended. Can take some reviews half assed or trying to benefit themselves.

Some of the best aren't reviewed for a reason. Those girls do just fine too. All in who you know and share info with.
I agree. For the girls in your area I have a few you guys I reach out to for info that I know is true
My reviews are honest and no slighted in anyone's favor
Could also be that they don't want it known that they just went through 2 32count boxes of condoms. Could you imagine 64 reviews for the same provider in the span of 3weeks?
Would you visit her next?
Could also be that they don't want it known that they just went through 2 32count boxes of condoms. Could you imagine 64 reviews for the same provider in the span of 3weeks?
Would you visit her next? Originally Posted by ridemyrazorback
You'd probably feel better that they went thru 2 boxes than zero.
Possibly could be that they have their regulars and that’s all they really want or need and just occasionally see someone else. Some prefer to be low key or under the radar. Just my thoughts…