Table showers, anyone?

Hello all ! I am on the lookout for a place that gives really good table showers, I'm a WOMAN obviously. BUT I also have a client (Male) who is on the lookout for one.

Sooooo.......if any of you lovely gentlemen could help me out in this area I would greatly appreciate it! I think EVERYONE should experience these. They have tons of great ones in Dallas, just haven't found any here yet! M
I haven't had one here in Austin, but the ones I've enjoyed in San Diego are out of this world, especially when followed by a massage.

If you search "vichy shower" on Austin Yelp, you should find some good recommendations in your area. Assuming you're looking for a "real" spa, that is.
The table shower near La Frontera was so-so. I didn't think much of it and there were two ladies cleaning and massaging me.
NOONE else has any info??????? I find this sooooo hard to believe!!! Anybody?
Oh how I wish I had a tile floor, and sprayer with warm water. But the reason this is so tough to find.......... it that it is sooooooooooo tough to D.E.W.

WISH I could but I am reduced to only NURU! (it is a tough life but someone has to do it)
Usually the asian massage parlors have them but not here in Austin.
the asian massage place on the NW corner of 35 and Braker has a table shower. Happy ending is usually not available. Don't confuse this with the AMP that is in a house near there.. this is a business in the strip mall next to whataburger.

LF
Thanks soooooo much LF!! I will be headed there shortly! And my client thanks you as well....
Maxie, lets us all know how it goes. I'm definately interested as well!