When a provider you truely enjoy travels else where... Do you think it affects their Regulars or Fans ?

Are you bothered, hurt, offended, is it irrelevant, or maybe you tend worry about their safety due to all the new clients and different town?

I'm traveling soon to Austin for the first time and I have been faithful to the big D...( yes both D's) . Dallas has been great to me and therefore was no need. I wanna stick my toes in the traveling part of the hobby and Throw up my HORNs!! SOOO I WAS WONDERING.......
Does it affect you when the girl you want to see is leaving YOUR town TO TRAVEL.... ;( Or.... do you ever get flustered when the girl you want to see does not leave her hometown and travel in your area

ALL OPINIONS WEL"CUM"ED

Always Wet,
Brooke cUmsaloT aka Brookie
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=134550 I see somebody knows what I mean
wow maybe i wont cum to austin.... lol
my guess (a somewhat educated one) Brooke is that you are not going to be welcomed here by ECCIE Austin members. just letting you know, that may help your decision to come here or not. good luck.
How nice to start off on a positive note, John..

Hope you have a good stay, Brooke.
Brooke, John speaks truth because we (ECCIE Austin members) elected him to speak for us this past week..wait, was it the week before? No...two weeks ago? Oh, that's right, that never happened!

Brooke, John is a sad little man who thinks the world is out to get him, and the rest of us are hanging out together all the time. Don't let him be the factor in your decision.

As to your original question, I think if an ATF leaving town to travel bothers someone...then they should really reassess their involvement in the hobby. If some of your clients express a bit too much concern (outside of the normal flirtiness) then you might want to be cautious.
my guess (a somewhat educated one) Brooke is that you are not going to be welcomed here by ECCIE Austin members. just letting you know, that may help your decision to come here or not. good luck. Originally Posted by John_TX
B]Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- The Buddha

All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him.
If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him,
like a shadow that never leaves him.
- The Buddha
[/B]
Brooke:
you are lovely

I do not understand why anyone would object to a provider they appreciated Traveling.
A little bit creepy if you ask me.