New Guy with no point

I have been on this site for awhile..even when it was..geez i already forgot the name of the old forum. I've never really been active..i just use this site for a few reviews and what not but this hobby has really got me thinking of why the providers do what they do.

They say money doesn't buy happiness. To me happiness comes from within...and we as humans are most happy during and after sex.

so basically what im ranting about is...thank you providers for spreading the happiness around
Captain I think you picked the perfect ECCIE name for yourself.
I like this guy already. Welcome home, CO!
Welcome cap. I also thank the ladys from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks sweet cheeks!
I have been on this site for awhile..even when it was..geez i already forgot the name of the old forum. I've never really been active..i just use this site for a few reviews and what not but this hobby has really got me thinking of why the providers do what they do.

They say money doesn't buy happiness. To me happiness comes from within...and we as humans are most happy during and after sex.

so basically what im ranting about is...thank you providers for spreading the happiness around Originally Posted by CaptianObvious
That's a rant?

Welcome Captain. The handle made me laugh.
what talking down to someone that sates the obvious...i usually call them capt obvious....so dont take offense