Where are all the big thick nipples?

Has anyone came across eye-popping,
Big thick nipples at all recently? I've been searching for a while now but it seems there's been a shortage. Any suggestions?
Lynn at mays nails has some really huge long thick nipples don’t know if she still does massage anymore
Has anyone came across eye-popping,
Big thick nipples at all recently? I've been searching for a while now but it seems there's been a shortage. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by ndr00399
+1
Damn great question sir. I hope some ladies are identified with that beauteous attribute.
I'd love to know if Lynn is still doing massage if anyone knows.
  • x920
  • 08-15-2023, 09:24 PM
Lynn at mays nails has some really huge long thick nipples don’t know if she still does massage anymore Originally Posted by Wagonboy
Is she still there?, i been there multiple times in the past, but this was at least 4 or 5 years ago, precovid. shes older maybe her late 40s to early 50s, but shes got nice fake tits and very long nips. im thinking at least 2 inches, longest ive ever seen in person. She never lets me touch them the first few times, finally after like 3 visits, she let me suck on them. i just quit going back because i got my goal of sucking on them nips.
I'd love to know if Lynn is still doing massage if anyone knows. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
Is it same procedure as any other Amp? I've never been. But I called and apparently she's still there
I have to stay away from nail salons. My wife is a nail tech, and nail techs all know each other directly or indirectly through another tech. I'd get caught in no time.
I think some recon's in order!
I have to stay away from nail salons. My wife is a nail tech, and nail techs all know each other directly or indirectly through another tech. I'd get caught in no time. Originally Posted by Lnghrn01
You are married to an Asian? Then even more reason...
I think Lynn’s nipples are bigger than original pennys
I think Lynn’s nipples are bigger than original pennys Originally Posted by Wagonboy
When did you go and visit her?
Before Covid started
Before Covid started Originally Posted by Wagonboy
Was she really short and wore glasses?
Reporting back. The Lynn I saw today was short with glasses. She said she worked there for 17 years. Early to mid 50s Nothing really up top to look at up top. Was not offered HE. Not sure if she was our gal
That’s her her tits are nice did u do massage with her