Lux Relax Moving

Stopped in today after a different planned experience fell through. Actually went for just a massage, but when I was leaving the masseuse shared they were relocating about 6 minutes away. She didn’t have an exact address.
The bedford one?
That sucks. Their table shower was super nice.
Yes the Bedford location on Harwood. Agree on the TS. I was able to enjoy that this afternoon. Hopefully the new location will recreate that shower.

She said they would still be there tomorrow, but moving very soon.
That was one of the worst places I've ever been to. Glad it's getting shut
That was one of the worst places I've ever been to. Glad it's getting shut Originally Posted by shauk1960
Sorry to hear that. I have only been 2 times and both were enjoyable. Although the first was much better since I had a full 30 minutes of a legit massage, 30 minutes of happy fun time, and a 20 minute TS to wrap it up.
Sorry to hear that. I have only been 2 times and both were enjoyable. Although the first was much better since I had a full 30 minutes of a legit massage, 30 minutes of happy fun time, and a 20 minute TS to wrap it up. Originally Posted by BasicGuy
Any word on the new location yet?
Have stopped in a time or two, the ladies I have seen have always been pretty rough looking. Am I the only one?
Not sure why they would bother moving within Bedford. When the city seems determined to close all sub-amps not named Central Spa. Must have a special arrangement with them.
Hey check out Britney 682-288-4288 she hot. you won't regret.
Hey check out Britney 682-288-4288 she hot. you won't regret. Originally Posted by denton101
This is random. 😂