Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Short, c or d cups
Recommendation: Yes
Great review....little lack on details.
Great review....little lack on details. Originally Posted by valentino199
Your comment was longer than his review. LOL

Boss, give a ROS with details and you will get Premium Access (PA) free for a month. But,...you knew that...having been here since 2013.

What I see between the lines is, her massage is great. It is true Thai-style with lots of stretching, it is slow & strong, and very relaxing. She never rushes. Her finish is satisfying, and gets better with successive visits. (I even pay for a haircut. She was trained as a stylist in Thailand, and does a great job...better than SuperCuts.)

We are lucky to have her...in our neck of the woods.
Your comment was longer than his review. LOL

Boss, give a ROS with details and you will get Premium Access (PA) free for a month. But,...you knew that...having been here since 2013.

What I see between the lines is, her massage is great. It is true Thai-style with lots of stretching, it is slow & strong, and very relaxing. She never rushes. Her finish is satisfying, and gets better with successive visits. (I even pay for a haircut. She was trained as a stylist in Thailand, and does a great job...better than SuperCuts.)

We are lucky to have her...in our neck of the woods. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Yeah, I used to go to her home for haircut++ during covid. She would even give me a complimentary home made mask. Visits to her were always very satisfying. Unfortunately, she is too far for me now
Lucky me....I work around Denison, so driving distance is not an issue. If I remember right, I especially loved her ass play and of course her BBBJCIM. But then she spits it out.