We must reduce restrictions.

There are so many restrictions that have been put in place in ECCIE.
The guideline says it values Freedom of Expression, but goes on to limit what members can talk about.

This isn't the Soviets in the 40s is it.
It seems that North Korea has it better.

I'll bite.

This is a private board. The owners can decide what to allow and what not to allow. Think of it as a benevolent dictatorship. Sortof.
Yeah, more taint photos should be posted. BBCR for the masses.
Media what topic do you find yourself be restricted to talk about?
I would think that most of the limitations that are put on the members here are legal based to protect everyone here. If things are not right then I would find another board that might let you have your way....ijs
Based on Media's post over the last 3 days, I would be curious as to who his previous incarnation(s) were.

In any event, the rules are what the rules are. As Elizabeth, said, the owners have the right to limit it as they feel fit, and we can play on their board as long as we abide by their rules.

Anyone who objects is always free to start their own board with their own set of rules. It is truly a free country.
... It is truly a free country. Originally Posted by tigercat
That's debatable.

Hmm why don't they allow kitty shots?
Hmm why don't they allow kitty shots? Originally Posted by soxfan
1st it's Kitty shots, then Pussy shots, then nipple shots, where is it all gonna end....
The guideline says it values Freedom of Expression, but goes on to limit what members can talk about.

It seems that North Korea has it better.

. Originally Posted by media00
Man, you are on fire today. I bet when you get a blow job you like a little bit of teeth.

If you play by the rules it is a great board. If you get out a line you're going to get spanked.
I think it is in exceptional order for as quickly as it has grown.
You can always bend the rules just don't break them.

I imagine St. Christopher has very good reasons why he does not allow certain things to appear on this board. This board would have a very short lifespan if the rules are not in place. Our great mods do very good job on keeping the order. Trust me, it would get shut down if it was a free-for-all.
Hmm why don't they allow kitty shots? Originally Posted by soxfan
I'd be interested in know this actually....Especially since there are cunts plastered all over the front page in the adverts...
Your pussy your rules, his site his rules
Your pussy your rules, his site his rules Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I know I know, but it's still contradictory...I'm just bitching because most of my pics are not allowed on here hehe
There allowed on my email Valerie, when are you coming to Dallas to whisper in my ear with that accent?
  • Old-T
  • 09-06-2012, 09:49 PM

It seems that North Korea has it better. Originally Posted by media00
It also seems that you are trying to see how inflamatory you can be with your posts,

As to NK, if you think they have it better you are seriously clueless.
From my understanding unless im wrong you can show a kitty shot as long as your kitties lips are closed lol and its tactfull and classy