Question: Should I shave?

Just wondering, as I get closer to my first encounter, in my research I've seen a few providers that say they prefer their hobby friends to be clean shaven. I have a Van Dyke - mustache and goatee thing - are these providers saying I should shave? And are there other parts that should be shaven too?

I'm looking for the experienced ones to guide me here - thanks!!
NO!! Hell no! If you've got nice facial hair going on and it's long enough not to be prickly, leave it alone! No way you should change such a big part of your appearance for a date. Most providers, myself included, just don't like when it's growing in, the little course hairs are pinchy and can seriously irritate sensitive skin.
As far as your nether regions, a full shave is going to be similar, unless you're shaving right before your encounter, theres going to be stubble. A nice close trim will do you just fine, enough to keep hair from making her sneeze lol
Good luck, be safe, and have fun!
Most girls get moist over this look

They really love the Vulcan hand shake \\//

Two in the pink and two in the .. Well you get the idea.

B
Dont Change your appearance for a single encounter. Why would you change your appearance for a hobby as this? Keep being yourself , its better to see a provider whos services aren't going to be affected by your facial hair.
When they start paying you then worry about how you look. Until then.... tell them what you expect!
When they start paying you then worry about how you look. Until then.... tell them what you expect! Originally Posted by Still Looking
++1
I think its nice you would be so considerate to ask, keep the top & lose the bottom (my opinion)
Have fun!!

I think by clean shaven.... they mean no next day stubble. That shit hurts when daty is done. Beard and facial hair is great as long as its not smelling like funk,
Shave , shave, shave.
I won't know how to behave!
0x0x0x0x0x
Thanks ladies! It's not stubble, so I guess I can keep it...

And love the Spock picture, cracked me up.
When they start paying you then worry about how you look. Until then.... tell them what you expect! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Agree.

Nothing sexier than nice facial hair. MMMM.. I've been trying to get my sd to rock one but his job requires that he shaves all his facial hair or something along those lines. I think it's sexy.

CG looks hot with facial hair as well
Shave your head and leave your balls alone.