A question?

Okay. I posted something about my opinion on a question and someone claimed that he doesn't value the opinion of someone that has no reviews. Yes, I don't have reviews here but I have 17 written reviews on TER. I'm wondering, should I write 2 reviews, on this board and TER cause it feels like I'm taking advantage of both sites.
Okay. I posted something about my opinion on a question and someone claimed that he doesn't value the opinion of someone that has no reviews. Yes, I don't have reviews here but I have 17 written reviews on TER. I'm wondering, should I write 2 reviews, on this board and TER cause it feels like I'm taking advantage of both sites. Originally Posted by joshf26
By all means, utilize all possibilities, incuding becoming a member of P411 with 'Okays', not long to follow...
Thanks for the feedback. You have no idea how much I want a P411. Haha! I keep trying so let's see what happens.
There is no reason to not write a review here that you have written on TER. PA access here and reviews may help you see certain ladies who only use ECCIE. It also allows you access to the men's locker room. It's totally up to you.