Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: playwithkate7@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=229215
City: Ridgeland
State: Mississippi
Address: 4-star hotel off I-55 North in the Renaissance area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo., hugging, kissing, lfk, body exploration, breast worship, daty, bbbj, more cuddling, hugging, kissing, and convo.
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair down to shoulders or slightly lower, clean and smelling fresh, and nicely styled
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: What can I say about Kate that has not already been said? Kate is an incredibly beautiful young woman. She is very petite, perhaps 5'0" to 5'2", 100 to 110 pounds, beautiful figure, natural breasts, at least a C-cup, very well proportioned, toned body (works out in a gym and did so at this hotel), sparkling eyes, a smile that lights up the room, beautiful white teeth, luscious lips, soft hands, small waist, and was very well groomed. Kate was very fresh and sweet smelling and extremely sensual.

When I stepped into her room, I was overwhelmed with Kate's beauty - from head to toes. Her eyes captured me and with her bright smile, shiny white teeth, soft lips, and lovely styled hair, I could not take my eyes off her face. Eventually, I did and was amazed with her petite, toned body, which seemed perfect. Marketing companies use different models to advertise products for different body parts. Some models are used for their hands, hair, face, eyes, lips, legs, etc. Kate could be a model for any part of the female body.
Recommendation: Yes
Kate is flat out a sweet woman that endures herself to you.
She certainly is.
<Edited out at Gg48's request>