R.I.P. George H. W. Bush.

The FBI looking into whether or not Trump worked for Russia is ludicrous. Now the dems are going to investigate and it's all going to turn into a clusterfuck. They don't want to work with Trump -they just want to tear him down. They are like rabid dogs. This is just going to tear America further apart, in my opinion. Hope everyone buckles up - it's going to get very,very ugly. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Yes, the FBI investigation might be ludicrous but the fact remains that the media were NOT wrong in their reporting. You accused the media of lying and they did not.
Sadly, that last comment of yours I agree with. I see little sanity or good intent in either party. Originally Posted by Old-T
As do I.
Trump apologists are the most delusional people on the planet, period. They will never admit that they were duped into voting for the world's most obvious, corrupt, and compromised con man on the planet. Trump's one and only talent is his ability to find people dumber than him, I just had I idea it was this many. I guess this was why republicans have been systematically dismantling education: To create a voter base dumb enough to vote for them.
I'm gonna show the liberals some love. They are the most sensitive pussy's on this planet so they deserve their own little support group. After all, Trump is an alpha male with a set of balls that they are not familiar with. You're welcome.
The dems have their heads up their ass. It's their fault and they will have to own it.
I'm gonna show the liberals some love. They are the most sensitive pussy's on this planet so they deserve their own little support group. After all, Trump is an alpha male with a set of balls that they are not familiar with. You're welcome. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Yet he wasn't man enough to enter the military. Yup. Quite a pair.

His approval rating took another hit. Rasmussen, a polling group that is historically the most pro-Republican out there, has Trump's approval rating at 43%, the lowest ever by Rasmussen while Trump has been in office.
And he also didn't have the "balls" to get his border wall funded when he had the complete support of both houses. What a joke.
"Alternate universe" AKA Less than one month ago, LOL
And he also didn't have the "balls" to get his border wall funded when he had the complete support of both houses. What a joke. Originally Posted by supercold1
*EXACTLY!*

Look at the flip side of the coin, Obama Care went through with the "Party Of *NO*" in full force. And the Repubs are still fighting it.

Ellen, when is Mexico paying for the Wall?
How much did you contribute to have it built?
Precious,Precious,Precious,

I swear you keep asking me that question. I do not know when Mexico will be pay for the wall. I do not think they will pay for it even in the long run. So we are going to have to suck it up because it is imperative that the wall be built. Hope that helps.

*EXACTLY!*

Look at the flip side of the coin, Obama Care went through with the "Party Of *NO*" in full force. And the Repubs are still fighting it.

Ellen, when is Mexico paying for the Wall?
How much did you contribute to have it built? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I copied this from the National forum. Hope it helps folks understand a few things.
Like many citizens, I've wondered and tried hard to understand why Pres. Trump has such a remarkable following. Then a friend sent me this raccoon story. It makes no
difference about your political leanings, this is just a good explanation of WHY...
If you really want to know how most people feel, and this applies to both democrats and republicans, read below. It says it all.----
You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately. You call the city and 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job. But there is this one guy and he guarantees to get rid of them, so you hire him. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has a plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best!
Here's why we want Trump. Yes, he's a bit of a jerk; yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.
This country became weak and bankrupt, our enemies were making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; " AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED ". And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.
We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope. We voted for a man who doesn't have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn't have political correctness restraining him. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, not a cowardly politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW.
You are welcome to pass this on. Thousands of people who haven't voted in 25 years seem to be getting involved. And the more people get this msg the more that will understand why Trump was elected. The raccoons have got to go!
I saw this and reposted this cause it makes perfect sense.
Precious,Precious,Precious,

I swear you keep asking me that question. I do not know when Mexico will be pay for the wall. I do not think they will pay for it even in the long run. So we are going to have to suck it up because it is imperative that the wall be built. Hope that helps. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
But Fearless Leader promised. MULTIPLE (make that Ad Nauseam) times. You're not going to say he lied, are you? No one would repeatedly make such a promise with the intent of not delivering.

Why should we have to "suck it up" if he promised it?
And on the reverse, why should we have to "suck it up" for an intentional lie?
...as for your coon story.
I'd just lay my stereo speakers on the floor, above the problem, and have it on high volume with the Death Metal. No $$$ and coons will be gone.

If things are as bad as you state, we can *LEGALLY* scrap the Constitution and start again. Don't need to hire a professional liar, thief, adulter (if that morally bothers someone.)
In other words: Trump supporters are a bunch of delusional racist shitbags who don't know the first problem this country is facing. Got it.

Let me explain this one time: Immigration is not a problem. Illegal or otherwise, it's been going down a long time, and at a roughly 50 year low. Even when it was high, it still wasn't a problem. Immigration picks our fruits and veggies, mows our lawns, fills our potholes, and makes the food better. The crime caused by illegals is marginal. The amount we spend on the poor and on immigrants is nothing compared to the untold trillions we spend on the rich. The rich are the real takers.

The majority of illegals aren't here because they hopped a wall. The majority of them are overstayed visas and falsified documents, like what Trump did to hire illegals at his resorts. We don't have an illegal immigrant problem, we have an illegal EMPLOYER problem, like Trump.

In other words: Trump supporters are a bunch of delusional racist shitbags who don't know the first problem this country is facing. Got it.

Let me explain this one time: Immigration is not a problem. Illegal or otherwise, it's been going down a long time, and at a roughly 50 year low. Even when it was high, it still wasn't a problem. Immigration picks our fruits and veggies, mows our lawns, fills our potholes, and makes the food better. The crime caused by illegals is marginal. The amount we spend on the poor and on immigrants is nothing compared to the untold trillions we spend on the rich. The rich are the real takers.

The majority of illegals aren't here because they hopped a wall. The majority of them are overstayed visas and falsified documents, like what Trump did to hire illegals at his resorts. We don't have an illegal immigrant problem, we have an illegal EMPLOYER problem, like Trump. Originally Posted by supercold1