URL / Website: https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Irving
Activities: Bbbj, LFK, Asian Squat, K9
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Don’t think it’s her in the pics but seeing how good she looked in person I can see why they chose that pic. Both are cute faces

26 year old pretty girl. Reminded me a lot of AsianStars Japanese girl Aoi but for cheaper. Flat tummy, smooth skin, perky B cups. The perfect spinner
Recommendation: Yes
Maybe a 3some is possible.
Originally Posted by Prolongus
Originally Posted by 2balls75
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
Good to see a Chinese studio in the area as another option...BBFS is rare with Chinese providers but typically they are cheaper and sometimes you get young international student hotties.

Were the other girls you saw decent looking as well?
Maybe ask the studio what is available for what time and prices. Like I did. Don't ask me.
Good to see a Chinese studio in the area as another option...BBFS is rare with Chinese providers but typically they are cheaper and sometimes you get young international student hotties.

Were the other girls you saw decent looking as well? Originally Posted by Yangasm
They were decent looking but weren’t in there 20s like Vivian
  • cjoll
  • 02-10-2024, 10:38 AM
Be very wary of this place. I went to see Vivian and the girls in the room were nothing like this or the other review. Upper 40’s, maybe even 50’s. One was outright fat and the other was skinny fat (gut). Both had saggy everything.
Be very wary of this place. I went to see Vivian and the girls in the room were nothing like this or the other review. Upper 40’s, maybe even 50’s. One was outright fat and the other was skinny fat (gut). Both had saggy everything. Originally Posted by cjoll
Interesting. Thanks
Be very wary of this place. I went to see Vivian and the girls in the room were nothing like this or the other review. Upper 40’s, maybe even 50’s. One was outright fat and the other was skinny fat (gut). Both had saggy everything. Originally Posted by cjoll
Don’t know what to tell you. Maybe she got rotated out. Website does say every 10 days new girls.. good thing at least is you can walk out
  • cjoll
  • 02-12-2024, 09:06 PM
Don’t know what to tell you. Maybe she got rotated out. Website does say every 10 days new girls.. good thing at least is you can walk out Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
I’m so sorry to hear that did you walk out? There’s no obligation to stay. Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
You should mix up your responses a little more when posting under 2 different handles to promote this place.
You should mix up your responses a little more when posting under 2 different handles to promote this place. Originally Posted by cjoll
Man, Dallas studio/amp section has really gone to shit. Everybody’s accusing everybody of having multiple handles, board infested with promoters. Reminds me of that Spider-Man pointing meme. I’m a one man army. Like the motto that’s been going around here, ymmv. I got someone young, just because you didn’t doesnt mean my review is fake. Funny how you come to try to discredit me when you have 38 posts in 10 years. Write some reviews/ comments then come back, you haven’t contributed anything on this board