City: Not far from McD
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: 9, BBJ, ACG, HJ x 2, shower, pillow fun, motor boat, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown. Kind of wavy
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, sking, long legs, shaved but some peach fuzz,

Spinner, nice pink skin, great english , soft hands and legs, natural C cups. They are perfect with the right amount of jiggle , pink nips. I'm thinking 5'6
Recommendation: Yes
Maya’s pics are 27ish too but she’s probably in her late 40s now.

How do we know Purple isn’t in her late 30s or 40s? We know why the lighting is kept low and unrevealing in these places. All these women look to be in their 20s in those conditions.

Can we really trust you and take your word on the age estimate? I deleted my McDonald’s app because it was unreliable. You might be next.

I’ve given up on age. I’ve decided that when guys report age it’s what they look like to them, not what they actually are. Putting 20s all the time might be doing a disservice to some of these girls, there’s a certain segment of guys on here that like the girls in their upper 30’s to 40s. Glad you had fun and gave her the sauce Ronnie
Maya’s pics are 27ish too but she’s probably in her late 40s now.

How do we know Purple isn’t in her late 30s or 40s? We know why the lighting is kept low and unrevealing in these places. All these women look to be in their 20s in those conditions.

Can we really trust you and take your word on the age estimate? I deleted my McDonald’s app because it was unreliable. You might be next.

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Great point, really it doesn't matter if the provider is 20's 30's or 40's...its the false reports that say a provider is young when they are obviously not.
I see a lot of false reviews on here that make these claims and then the white knights try to comment and act like it doesn't matter lol. If it doesn't matter why not put a real estimate? You never see them list someone as looks 40's that's actually in their 20's....so it does matter to everyone and they know it.
Just a lot of fake promoters handles it seems.

Grimace Shake was Purple so huge miss on the review title...
Give me a large shake and hold the McFakes!!!
Great point, really it doesn't matter if the provider is 20's 30's or 40's...its the false reports that say a provider is young when they are obviously not.
I see a lot of false reviews on here that make these claims and then the white knights try to comment and act like it doesn't matter lol. If it doesn't matter why not put a real estimate? You never see them list someone as looks 40's that's actually in their 20's....so it does matter to everyone and they know it.
Just a lot of fake promoters handles it seems.

Grimace Shake was Purple so huge miss on the review title...
Give me a large shake and hold the McFakes!!! Originally Posted by 2breast69
Originally Posted by Stressfree1
What are you even talking about? Are you the official WT word counter on this site....you managed to insert yourself in a conversation you weren't part of.....man some weirdos on here!
I would have made it a good Purple Rain Movie with Purple.

Good review
Good review. The wavy hair looks makes my knees wiggle a little