Friends, You have been foolish

Originally Posted by WTF
Hey that smiley is Ike from South Park! I would recognize that Canadian anywhere.
  • Thais
  • 02-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Maybe it was shots of sanity and honesty

Originally Posted by WTF
Felt a bit different to me
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Felt a bit different to me Originally Posted by Thais
Maybe you are just unfamiliar with those two shots.

• Thais
  • 02-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Maybe you are just unfamiliar with those two shots.

Originally Posted by WTF
Sure. That's one of the possible explanations.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Sure. That's one of the possible explanations.
Originally Posted by Thais
We don't drink WishyWashy in Muskogee.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmQVWH9u8Xo"]YouTube- Culture club - Do you really want to hurt me[/ame]
  • Thais
  • 02-06-2010, 08:31 AM
Last time I checked, a superimposition of wrongs does not make a right.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Last time I checked, a superimposition of wrongs does not make a right. Originally Posted by Thais
Fighting fire with fire is not superimposition but at least we have come to the point where you are ready to take the first step

My God the three lady ModsSquad over there had poor Shorty giving up his balls like a they were a bottle of water at an airport check-in! .
Why do I always feel like the mom coming in to a room with the children at odds. I just want to yell, "leave your sister alone and go to your room!"
I don't know what the hell is going on. I need a decoder ring please.
I'm with you Marcus, I don't know what's going on, only understand about ever 10th word said, but I can tell we are not all one big happy family and I just want world peace.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I just want to yell, "leave your sister alone and go to your room!" Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Maybe then you should get a grasp of what is going on before yelling at your angelic son, assuming that your daughters are flawless is your first mistake.

Now i will leave you with one of my fav's

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELaILNtgIGk"]YouTube- Pocketful Of Rainbows - Elvis Presley[/ame]
Maybe then you should get a grasp of what is going on before yelling at your angelic son, assuming that your daughters are flawless is your first mistake.
Originally Posted by WTF
You are probably right, and most parents have made this mistake, but we often jump on the one that is most often the one causing or constantly involved in the conflict. Whether or not "he started it" or "no, she did" is uttered, the iron fist lands on the one most often at fault. And as a parent we are not always correct, but my son is not all that angelic.

Of course, a mother LOVES all her children equally, but they may not get equal treatment.

And WTF, you are not too old for me to bend you over my knee.
Nineveh, oh Love you had me until Daniel Craig – He’s beautiful! Lol

Similar to Sydney, I find you to be poignant. You add so much spice to the banter. If it is your pleasure to stay, then by all means stay. Though it seems you have decided to leave.
Well the story of Sean and Kylie was amusing enough for me to read this whole blinking thread.

Suffice it to say while we are all encouraged not to "feed the trolls" we all have our favorites... mine was Xavier, may his banned soul never rest in peace.
Nineveh, oh Love you had me until Daniel Craig – He’s beautiful! Lol

Similar to Sydney, I find you to be poignant. You add so much spice to the banter. If it is your pleasure to stay, then by all means stay. Though it seems you have decided to leave. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Sybil had that problem too.