Tyson Foods Fires Hard-Working American Employees and Instead Hires Illegal Immigrants

guys donts fire until ya ...sees the ...whites a his lies!
1. Scripps News has retracted the original story.

2. Tyson issued a statement on its webpage:

“In recent days, there has been a lot of misinformation in the media about our company, and we feel compelled to set the record straight. Tyson Foods is strongly opposed to illegal immigration, and we led the way in participating in the two major government programs to help employers combat unlawful employment, E-Verify and the Mutual Agreement between Government and Employers (IMAGE) program.

Since being founded in 1935 in Arkansas, Tyson Foods has created jobs and employed millions of people in states all across America. Today, Tyson Foods employs 120,000 team members in the U.S., all of whom are required to be legally authorized to work in this country. We have a history of strong hiring practices, and anybody who is legally able is welcome to apply to open job listings. “

3. Who buys any of that crapola anyway? Mostly frozen garbage….

4. Neither party will ever fix the border issues, because it is a profit center for fund raising for both of them

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund

still waiting for you to disprove Tyson isn't doing this
still waiting for you to disprove Tyson isn't doing this Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nothing to disprove. Businesses of all sizes hire immigrants and migrants.

Tyson has not been convicted of any hiring crimes that I can find.

elg…..

the point is Tyson is intentionally firing US citizens without cause to replace them with illegals who will work for less wages.
Out of fairness your post should include links to the illegal immigrants working for the trump org before, during, and after his presidency. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

you forgot to tell woody that neither has President Trump