THANK YOU ZE!!!! I had a freaking blast today!!!!

Man just had to post a "thank you" thread for Ze!!!

She came over today and we took some awesome pics!!!

Now I'm a big girl, so I was super nervous about getting some sexy shots....but she did her thing and I know they are gonna turn out amazing.

Be on the lookout fellas!!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-24-2014, 11:39 PM
You are more than welcome my dear. I really enjoyed hanging out with you and being silly.

Here is a sneak peek.

Great job Ze.
Man I soooooooo sessssyyyyyy.....lol
I got a instant arousal when I saw these pics.
The new pic's look awesome Curves. Ze did a great job getting the sexy you. Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Ze is the best! Great pics
Well done Ze!
Great pictures
Very nice pics.

~Ze~ has a way of putting your best (insert body part here) forward.
Ze definitely is showing her talents! Nice work!
Great photos Ze! I couldn't have done better myself!
PJ
Awwww thank y'all!!!! We had a blast! She had me rolling around on the bed and told me just to be my sexy self!!!!

Ps......ze is super sexy!!!!
Now I'm a big girl, so I was super nervous about getting some sexy shots....but she did her thing and I know they are gonna turn out amazing. Originally Posted by curvesNmore
Don't discount yourself. I think it's Kaylee's sig that talks about a girl being beautiful they way they are. You are very pretty and your attitude is very attractive. Many of the very popular ladies are not going to be in Playboy but the way they act, treat their clients, and are just the greatest people and most importantly, give their clients a treatment like they never dreamed of...that's what makes an ATF. You're well on your way there and I'm sure if you keep up this attitude you're going to be very popular.

And likes the others have said - pics are pretty great

The new pics look great. Ze done an amazing job. I really like the " this is what I look like photos" over the Photo shopped type shown by many now days. You are naturally very sexy and I look forward to meeting you when I can get your way.