Do you know anyone who packs a gun while visiting

a provider, especially someone new, like from BP. (Granted they have a CH license of course)
Because firearms and misdemeanors go really, really well together...
If you feel the need to carry when seeing a girl then you're seeing the wrong girls.
^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said......

Time for a new hobby if you feel the need........

btw, if you attended the class to get it, one of the first rules, is.... Do not put yourself in a position, to use it. ( defense, not offense)
wickerman, you're starting to sound like a game of Clue:

A provider, with a gun, who gives a great deep tissue massage
Kimber Super Carry Custom HD. Never leave home without it.
Kimber Super Carry Custom HD. Never leave home without it. Originally Posted by Prime Time

Nice.

http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911/su...arry-custom-hd
If you feel the need to carry when seeing a girl then you're seeing the wrong girls. Originally Posted by poppy71

Walk around with hundreds of dollars in cash going to meet person(s) you don't know.

How often do you do that.
Walk around with hundreds of dollars in cash going to meet person(s) you don't know.

How often do you do that. Originally Posted by wickerman1

ALL THE FUCKING TIME.....

it is how you carry yourself, and know the situation you are going to be in.

I.E. You go out looking for dog shit...... I bet you will find it.
I wonder if any of the ladies carry.
The first step to murder is buying a gun. Step 2 is learning how to use it, step 3 is not being afraid to be put in danger coz ur cocky now that the gun has made u no longer fearful. It happens too many times, without a gun, u would never go to a certain club, or a certain route and u avoid danger. U get a gun and now u go to that club and end up with someone dead. In any case. That is the age old argument of gun control people so won't get into it.

Back to the topic, no I don't know anyone who packs and if a lady does, I would cross her off my list. It's the same reason I avoid managed girls coz I avoid dangerous situations or any situations that night lead to my hobby being more dangerous than it should be.
Here is a bizarre case that I just found after some googling:

Man in SA is acquitted of murder after shooting a Craigslist prostitute in the neck because she refused to have sex with him, and refused to return his $150. The woman was 23. He was not charged with any other crime.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...er-4581027.php
This thread just gets better and better...keep going guys...
My gun is for fun, therefore I am always packing.
My gun is for fun, therefore I am always packing. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Too bad it's not loaded.