Flaky providers

I had been looking forward to "meating" this provider for like a week. We had been texting back and forth up until last nite around 1030. Our appt was at 1100 this morning and I texted an hr prior to get the address and nothing. Called....nothing. For a guy that doesnt get very many days off and looks for a relaxing day, this sucks a bag of dicks. I am fairly new to this area and I'm asking u guys out there, my brothers in the hobby, to help me prevent this from happening again by giving me a heads up on some providers that are like this. Ur input is greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry this happened to you....
I'm sorry this happened to you too. Punctuality and communication is very important. It just depends on the girl love. You did everything right in that situation and it all falls on the provider on this one.

Check me Out
Flaky people in general suck...shout out to Rosch2007 by the way

Hate I turned down a multi hour for ya...

...nevertheless flakes are sucky but gotta move on!

Sorry about your not "meating" that time OP, I feel your pain.
  • HDnTX
  • 10-27-2014, 11:44 AM
try picking dependable providers that have a good track record and good reviews, such as Eva. If you do not have good references, consider opening a p411 account at least for a while. I also have always tried to see providers that do not work from lower class hotels and do prefer those that work from a permanent incall.
Welcome to "Hobbyland"
A lot of girls really do not understand what an appointment is to a hobbyist. It is kind of hard to think past what is going through their minds to what may be going on in yours. They do not understand the excitement and anticipation and they don't know that you are thinking about it from the time you book until the time it happens. They don't know that you are not just paying for pussy, you are paying for all of that and more. To them it is not a big deal at all, so when they flake, they honestly do not know that you will be so disappointed.

The girls that have a higher understanding of this job are pretty easy to spot if you start looking for them. Girls that look young and naive in their pics usually are and that is not as sexy as some guys seems to think.
Thanks guys. I picked a provider that had 20+ pretty good reviews but I guess everyone has an off day. There is no quit in my game.
  • L.A.
  • 10-27-2014, 12:32 PM
A lot of girls really do not understand what an appointment is to a hobbyist. It is kind of hard to think past what is going through their minds to what may be going on in yours. They do not understand the excitement and anticipation and they don't know that you are thinking about it from the time you book until the time it happens. They don't know that you are not just paying for pussy, you are paying for all of that and more. To them it is not a big deal at all, so when they flake, they honestly do not know that you will be so disappointed.

The girls that have a higher understanding of this job are pretty easy to spot if you start looking for them. Girls that look young and naive in their pics usually are and that is not as sexy as some guys seems to think. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
You SOOOO get it.

Posted this a long time ago......

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1492431&postcount=1
My fault guys. She just over slept by 2 hrs. She told me was getting out of the shower an hr ago and I'm still sitting here with no company
There are plenty of other beautiful women on here that will make you forget all about your troubles....Time for Plan B.....
hmmmm.....
Let her know about a great feature on her cell phone called "alarm clock" that will wake her up whatever time she sets, thus allowing her to keep her appointments.

I'm finding various different dates for when the alarm clock was invented, but ALL of them were before any of us were born.

(Too bad! because otherwise we could resurrect the "knocker-up service"

"The Knocker-Up (also referred to as a Knocker-Upper) gained prominence during the Industrial Revolution by using a long stick with wire or a knob affixed to the end to rouse customers at a desired time. Clients would agree verbally, in advance, or simply post a preferred time on doors or windows. For a few pence a week, clients could rest assured knowing their Knocker Upper would not leave until he (Knocker Ups were almost always men) was certain a person was awake. Larger Factories and Mills often employed their own Knocker Ups to ensure laborers made it to work on time."
HoneyRose is not only one of the better providers, but a wealth of knowledge, Honey we need to get together again real soon, is UTR friend still doing doubles with you? Sorry not trying to hijack this thread, carry on.
Thanks guys. I picked a provider that had 20+ pretty good reviews but I guess everyone has an off day. There is no quit in my game. Originally Posted by ramrodtom
Damn, now that's what I call hitting the whine button early. Remember, in pussyland there should be no whine before its time!

Any time you want to pull the trigger on the whine gun, give the whole scene time to develop. Like a day or so. Or more. Or forever. Your dick will be hard again, hopefully, and hookers will still be making appointments, so welcome to hobbyland and don't fucking whine right off the bat because Cinderella lost her shoe. Jeeeez....
She might have gotten scared about what you meant by "meating" her.

Bad jokes aside, just get used to it. Don't sweat it. Move on.

To help prevent it:

Don't have a tight window. If you can't, go to an amp.

Learn to be patient.

Do your research. Search is your friend.

Learn that the girls are young and that this possibility is real.