Cuban Cock Tuesday's

Rawr......

I Have 3 Months Of Smartass Built Up & I Was Going To Wait To Get On Here But I Couldn't So Here I Am..

To My Fans Yall Are Fucking Awesome & I Have More Respect Now Than I Did Before... Kiss Kiss

To My Haters Especially Azabelly Amor I Hope Your Nuts Have Matured After 3 Months... You Opened That Big Mouth Of Yours Not Expecting People To Have My Back Like They Did... Busted Your Bubble Real Quick Heh

PRICELESS

Toodles
Still Haven't Learned How To Type Sentences Yet?
Your Time Off Could Have Been Used Better.
Aber es ist Mittwoch
[But it's Wednesday]
I will say this sh.. hasn't been the same. I hope you enjoyed yourself
Damn. Going hard at Azebelly. You should add in Vicfatoria at Houston. Both these whores talk out of all sides. The hypocrisy is amazing. Only difference is one can complete coherent English sentences while the other not so much....
Welcome back. Love the pic on your avatar.
Welcome back beautiful!
Welcome back beautiful! Originally Posted by isabelisthe1
^^^
Glad to have you back Dorthy!
Awww shit
Welcome back. Missed you. Had a fun lunch with a friend of yours a few weeks ago - you're invited next time!
Welcome back Dorthy!
Still Haven't Learned How To Type Sentences Yet?
Your Time Off Could Have Been Used Better. Originally Posted by submarineracer
If You Expect Complete Sentences On A Hooker Board You Obviously Need The Education & Not Me..
I will say this sh.. hasn't been the same. I hope you enjoyed yourself Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
It Was Rough The First 2 Weeks But After I Found Something To Keep Me Busy For The Last Few Months It Went Fast..

I Missed Using The Search Button It Sucked lol
Welcome back. Missed you. Had a fun lunch with a friend of yours a few weeks ago - you're invited next time! Originally Posted by tbone77494
That's awesome & I look forward to it..