Back after a long break

I was pretty active back in the days leading up to eccie net. However after some idiot decided to start posting reviews in an open forum I dropped off the site or at least went radio silent. Now I am back and wanting to get active.

I was so happy to see some of the beautiful talents from where I was playing still around doing special appearance. Namely Italian Dibella, Slamming Sam, lexieofHouston. I had no idea you ladies were still around. Sam... you were one of my very first and I must have seen you about 6 times in a 3 month span. It's been to long and I need to get reacquainted.

Which of the experienced start of the early days are still here? Maybe little Nikki, Lil red Robin or Bianca page? These were some of my at first and I would love to know own if they are still around.

What about Junior... king of the Latin agency? Is he still hear and is his place top notch.

Feel free to remind me of some of the great ones that may or may not still be around.

BTW good to see some of my old boys... dickemdown and wakeup.
Welcome back

I was pretty active back in the days leading up to eccie net. However after some idiot decided to start posting reviews in an open forum I dropped off the site or at least went radio silent. Now I am back and wanting to get active.

I was so happy to see some of the beautiful talents from where I was playing still around doing special appearance. Namely Italian Dibella, Slamming Sam, lexieofHouston. I had no idea you ladies were still around. Sam... you were one of my very first and I must have seen you about 6 times in a 3 month span. It's been to long and I need to get reacquainted.

Which of the experienced start of the early days are still here? Maybe little Nikki, Lil red Robin or Bianca page? These were some of my at first and I would love to know own if they are still around.

What about Junior... king of the Latin agency? Is he still hear and is his place top notch.

Feel free to remind me of some of the great ones that may or may not still be around.

BTW good to see some of my old boys... dickemdown and wakeup. Originally Posted by i_land_her
Oh look, it's another one of these olde fucktards that time time forgot. Now they've resurrected & what to recount the old days & whores of bygone. To quote Marcellus Wallace, "You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't."
Hey Dorian... thanks for the heart felt welcome you jackass.
Why did reviews posted in the open on a review site bother you?
You have none
Welcome back!
Thanks Mia!
Welcome Back!
Hey Dorian... thanks for the heart felt welcome you jackass. Originally Posted by i_land_her
It's his love language
Which of the experienced start of the early days are still here? Originally Posted by i_land_her
Check with Grumps.