delete

best to not fan the flame, sorry delete, my bad
Dont fret sue, its gone
yes i think it is best to not give the sicko any attention. nothing has ever made me so mad. i hope they will delete this. as i do not want it here can can't figure out how to delete. do u know who it was?
I pm a.monitor. I home they turn that bastard in.
I pmed a mod too. I didn't want to post anything on that tread because I didn't want that sicko to get attention.
  • ztonk
  • 09-21-2016, 11:08 AM
In the future, the best way to notify us about a problem thread or post is to click the Report Post icon next to it. It looks like this:

That ensures that ALL the moderators and admins see it and quick action can be taken.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I did that first, then emailed 6 mods and it still took about 10-15 mins to come down.
I did that first, then emailed 6 mods and it still took about 10-15 mins to come down. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I found that it took a similar amount of time, once upon a time way back, when I found some in appropriate material posted.

Once Admin/Mod staff was aware, very swift action was taken and the poster BANNED for life. Of course, I have no knowledge of this posting.

We need to support Admin/Mods when inappropriate material posted.
100% right bb. And that is what was done, aside from a bit of foul language by yours truly.

Rtm'd and sent pm to mods, jackass spammed like ten citys with the same filth.
Clear your browser history
Clear your browser history Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
GOOD ADVICE for anyone who may have viewed inappropriate material on their browser.

You may also wish to clean up your deleted files and then "Optimize and Defrag your hard drive to re-pack and stack your current files over the deleted file space on the Hard Drives. And don't forget any portable media that may have been attached at the time you were viewing something that might be categorized as inappropriate.

Can't be too careful...
well I'm computer illiterate here. I don't know how to do all that. if i just looked at here in coed and didn't download anything and have no one to spy in my browser history to worry about do i still need to do that stuff> I know i need eye bleach and brain cleanse. that shit was horrific. do i need to take my computer to the shop to disinfect it just from looking at the grossness here in eccie? I don't think so right?
Thanks Z. I didn't know that. Hopefully, this won't happen again and I won't have to use that button.
I always fucken miss the good shit.
believe me you didn't miss a goddamn thing any sane person would ever want to see. seriously very disturbing and nothing you'd want to see at all. be glad you missed it.