Nymphomaniac

After watching the movie, which providers are considered true nymphos in every sense of the word?
^^^ Short List.

There will be providers "promoting" themselves as such ... and

.... hobbyists pitching for some discounted activities.

But you asked for "true nymphos in every sense of the word."
I've come across a couple:
Aspen Fantasy, an UTR GB recipient, and Lexy who did a short agency stint here. There was no down time allowed and they'd take it in any of the three holes as long and as hard as I could go.
Lots of chicks on here are real nymphos
Only during ovulation.
I can only classify one that i know fills that category
I can only classify one that i know fills that category Originally Posted by silverstate53
The same one I am thinking of prolly...i went two hours with hee last week. She loves to fuck!!
Didn't see the movie.....so post the criteria.
Who is that SS?

I can only classify one that i know fills that category Originally Posted by silverstate53
Is that thin short hair Lexy out of Pleasure Angels? If so, she was a hell of a great fuck and true she could handle it in all 3 holes. One of the best

I've come across a couple:
Aspen Fantasy, an UTR GB recipient, and Lexy who did a short agency stint here. There was no down time allowed and they'd take it in any of the three holes as long and as hard as I could go. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Yep. Came and went a couple times when AH was at that townhouse. Talk about built for sex. I'd walk in and she would literally attack me, 59 minutes later I'd stumble back to my car. She played soccer and had these muscular legs that she'd wrap around you like a vise. Good times.
OP, what do you consider the "true definition" of a nymphomaniac?

I believe a "true" one is someone who could be classified as a genuine sex addict; someone who, no matter how much sex they have, never feels a true satisfaction from it, which is why they keep doing it.

So, along that strain, I don't think you could even know which providers *truly* are, as I doubt they would divulge that kind of personal information to you or any client.

Now, if you mean a woman who just loves to fuck, and fuck, and fuck, that is a different story.
Nymphomaniac...a woman as obsessed with sex as the average man
Nymphomaniac...a woman as obsessed with sex as the average man Originally Posted by DallasRain
Guilty as charged.
^^^ Short List.

There will be providers "promoting" themselves as such ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Occasionally, I feel compelled to grade my own paper!

A+