10 Women arrested in Utica, NY on prostitution charges.

Who would pay to fuck any of those. Wow
Who would pay to fuck any of those. Wow Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
What a rude thing to say!

Sorry to the providers caught up in this.
Who would pay to fuck any of those. Wow Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
WT - I tend to agree
Prude!!
Was curious how they were putting stings on now that backpage is gone. It appears they’re al street walkers, which explains why they’re also pretty....rough.

Sorry to the providers caught up in this. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
What is your issue? Your on a hooker site with guys talking about hookers. If something like that offends you, your in the wrong line of work. This is about the 3rd time I've seem you jump into a thread with your feminist, snowflake comments. You need to grow a thicker skin and stop being so offended by everything.
What a rude thing to say! Originally Posted by Gabrielle
yer ...rights!

...he shouldsa called em the possible ...daughters of obama
  • Sam54
  • 07-13-2018, 01:22 PM
Those are women? Looks more like the Green Packer's front line before helmets were worn!

Sorry to the providers caught up in this. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Classifying street walkingstaff edit -pkwho fuck for $40 in the same category as yourself and the other girls here, says a lot about you. That's much more rude than anything I've ever said.
ugh most are ugly
one not. pic 7, and why is he not at NFL training camp. Must be a BUF Bill if not at camp.

Selling his ass rather than at training. WTF another bad year, but entertaining do far
Wow suddenly I feel like a super model.😳😳😳
Wow suddenly I feel like a super model.������ Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
thats aints ...sayin much fer ya
Wow. Slim pickens over there.