Bi Sexual Encounter *** Avail? Fri-Sun? ****

Hey Boys.....
I posted previously about seeking another male to join in . I got a positive reaction. Tons of you are interested.I can't hook everyone up with my one guy but I am pairing up the interested ones.I am looking for men who are interested Friday through Sunday. Please email me at crystalized6969@yahoo.com if you are willing and available. (please don't text or PM the info, I need it all in the same place)

I'm really excited about this new venture!

* If you have not been verified by me yet, we will have to do that before i can invite you over. Also I will need some info from you.
Do's & Don'ts, pic or description of your body and package, what town your from(so I don't hook u up with a neighbor. lol) and your availability.

( please don;t worry if your not fit or are smaller than average, I can find the perfect guy for you)
Are you really whoring yourself out for someone that wants to suck a cock and charging people to do so?

Jesus Christ, have some fucking class.

God damn.
And what does it matter to you what she or anyone else does? Protesting a little too much perhaps?? LOL
If you are interested, hit her up. If this isn't your cup of tea, then don't set up a date.
If you are interested, hit her up. If this isn't your cup of tea, then don't set up a date. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
spoken likes ...a true dick ape
Could be an opportunity for plastic man's first review.
Could be an opportunity for plastic man's first review. Originally Posted by big daddio
ya wants ...ta suck on yer ...plastic mans ...special leg?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
ya wants ...ta suck on yer ...plastic mans ...special leg?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
remember Sir when you get that 1st "My ECCIE Review"

Its not in good taste to reply in that "Encounter Report"
start a threAD on Coed like the girls have ta do
also don't read it, ya that not read taint going ta happen eh
There is actually a bi MF couple that travel and do couple only if I'm not mistaken. From the perspective of some one in bi FF relationships I can attest that it's really hot to experience swinging like that.
There is actually a bi MF couple that travel and do couple only if I'm not mistaken. From the perspective of some one in bi FF relationships I can attest that it's really hot to experience swinging like that. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Prostitutes have standards insofar as physical appearance, but still want to be paid for soliciting a dick for their boyfriend to suck on.

I would hope even male lesbians would be able to interpret the problem with this.
She is resorting to pimping her clients lol.
She is resorting to pimping her clients lol. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Well, this is something....
dammit

i spent all weekend getting my cock pic s just right