How should I arrange a gang bang?

I am very interested in meeting some screened gentlemen for a multi hour, msog party. Maybe meet at a certain pre-arranged time at Lidos, or somewhere similar. Anyone ever done anything like this? Serious replies only.
I would think a posting here would work. Arrange with several of us, a few will always show up for fun.
hot MILF multi cocks... sounds like fun for all
I would love to join this party.
I think you should let me come have a sample first and then I can give the thumbs up for a DEEP DICKIN
Ive done multiple gangbangs. I know several guys in the area they do them regularly. None are willing to pay beyond possibly contributing to a hotel room shared cost. None would go to lidos. They are all packing medium to large dicks and will fuck you until you tap out
  • Zena
  • 08-28-2018, 12:40 PM
I was just about to
post a Thread exactly like this!!!
Same question and everything !!!
~ Layla~ great minds think alike !! hah!! I was gonna ask if Addison is safe enough for this type of activity....as long as the hotel is nice.
( or if there is any increase in stings in Addison last 30 days )
Thank you !!!!
Dead WRONG......

Ive done multiple gangbangs. I know several guys in the area they do them regularly. None are willing to pay beyond possibly contributing to a hotel room shared cost. None would go to lidos. They are all packing medium to large dicks and will fuck you until you tap out Originally Posted by BBCDFW
If the guys aren’t willing to pay more than a shared cost of a hotel room fuck them (or don’t lol) cause there are plenty willing to pay more than 20 fucking dollars ....that is just ridiculous,cheap and you can keep it moving ....
I haven’t done one so I don’t know, but I would be interested. Feel free to pm me more about it if you start planning one. And I’ll pay more than 20 dollars LOL
My advice would be to just pick a time and place, then tell everyone that is what is going down. Don't take a poll of when or where works best for people, because you will get a ton of conflicting stuff.
There is no shortage of guys willing to participate and pay, just tell them when and where to be.
if you get something set up i definitely want to join
There used to be a Dallas gang Bang Club here on Eccie. We would get a notice of the lady in question and set up at a hotel of the ladies choosing. Usually 5 to 6 guys for an hour and a half. Pm me for the logistics and I'd be glad to help and join in.
She's a hottie! This sounds like FUN!
You need to have someone there not participating to make sure things dont get out of hand. Whether it is another lady not joining in the fan or a guy who isnt joining (or perhaps got alone time beforehand). Better safe than sorry