Anyone see this spinner?

I got that same photo from a girl well over a year ago...maybe from CL or something. I didn't see her, but I recall hofo here saying that she wasn't a pleasant person and was over priced.
I texted her a couple times. Never responded.
She texted me back on Sat, has incall near Century 3. Said she is gfe. Quoted hhr 120. Didn't pull the trigger got tie with work.
Looks like listcrawler is down.
Why does listcrawler now say that Americans can't read it?

That's the message I get when I click on the link? I of course lie and say I'm not American and it lets me read but still I find that curious.
  • SD78
  • 11-09-2018, 12:20 AM
Looks like listcrawler is down. Originally Posted by Sportnut724
If you use TOR browser you can get to the site. You have to have a non US IP.
Why does listcrawler now say that Americans can't read it?

That's the message I get when I click on the link? I of course lie and say I'm not American and it lets me read but still I find that curious. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
It's been doing that on and off ever since it came back online. I don't know why the prompt comes and goes, but it's back now. Just say you're not American and all is good.
I couldn’t log on today. Oh well.
I figured out who this is. I thought the tattoos looked familiar and finally remembered who they belonged to. This is the massage girl from Brentwood that used to be on BP as Amber. Not the best experience by a long shot.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2106907
I texted her a couple times. Never responded. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I figured out who this is. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Hmmm, kinda makes me wonder if she had your number saved and that is the reason she never responded?

Not the best experience by a long shot. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Maybe she thought the same?

This may be one mystery that will remain unsolved until the end of time.
Hmmm, kinda makes me wonder if she had your number saved and that is the reason she never responded?

Maybe she thought the same?

This may be one mystery that will remain unsolved until the end of time. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Was that necessary?
Was that necessary? Originally Posted by sjomonty
No it wasn’t. Just taking a shot at Stig. Maybe she’ll get a PM from DJ. Stig’s post, as usual, wash helpful. I think I’ll pass.
Necessary is a funny word, ya know?
Required to be done, hmmm who knows?

Yes it was necessary.
No more so than some of the other comments made around these forums.

Sooo
Has anyone taken the plunge? I denied my American citizenship to see a picture of the lady in question, I certainly hope someone sees her.