Which one makes your cock harder...

Inquiring minds and all
  • 96x69
  • 11-16-2018, 11:42 AM
I like bum and boobs
That's a hard call to make. Boobs when I am on my back with them in my face. Bum when I am kneeling or standing behind and arched back. Boobs when they are smacking the boys during a BJ. Bum when its time for some prone bone studies in Greek.
Bum, since that is where I usually catch myself looking.
Damn Swikgm...reading all of that has me moist

Looks like so far 90% bum.
Tits.
It's always tits.
Nothing you have, that's for sure.
Ass ...nothing like a nice one to split
Bum is still in the lead!
Looks like I'm gonna have to figure out a way to take more ass selfies

Nothing you have, that's for sure. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Nothing I have was ever offered to you Stig, never...not once. So see your way outta my convo.

No need to be unnecessarily rude and demeaning to me.
  • 96x69
  • 11-17-2018, 07:03 AM
I like seeing your ass gabby it is ot
I like seeing your ass gabby it is ot Originally Posted by 96x69
Bro, why don’t you set up a fuck date with her? After all, it’s what this board is for.
It’s both ass and tits but tits either have to be A or Bs or fake. Gravity takes hold of natural tiitties quicker if they are bigger than this.
. But unfortunately girls who don’t get some sort of procedure , poop tits start to show At varying degrees . There is no excuse for a fat ass for girls, the answer is lunges.
I don’t typically jump on the reply wagon around here but I do watch what’s been going on around here lately from afar. It’s getting a little sad to see how people in general are getting ruder and ruder to one another both here and in the real world. Perhaps it’s the influx of social media posting without having to worry about people’s feelings or maybe humans just can no longer effectively communicate with one another anymore. When I first joined hobby boards a long way back, they were primarily community board where we shared information to make the hobby safe and fun for both providers and hobbyists (like a community). We were all in it together. There was more flirting and fun to be had. Maybe this is why I don’t post as much anymore? Or maybe I’m just becoming an old man, set in my ways of treating people with respect. Nowadays on here there seems to be a trend towards people bashing everyone else just to stir up the shit. As we approach the holiday season I challenge each and everyone of you to be better human beings. Because at the end of the day, that’s what we all are.
Maybe we should all take a long look at ourselves in the mirror and rethink how we treat each other. (I’m sure I will get a bunch of shit for this reply, but I had to speak my mind).
Sorry to hijack your thread Gabby.
Oh. BTW I voted boobs.
I like a nice pair of thighs.
Agreed Fred, by the the way, definitely a nice ass.
definitely a nice ass. Originally Posted by Looker151
Whose nice ass?

Oh...you mean the poll