Encounter: Just when I thought I was out? She pulled me back in!

Date: 04/02/19
Name: Danica Stone
User ID:: 265350
Phone: After screening
Email Address: After screening
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=265350
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: LFK, DFK, BLS, FF, BBBJNQNS, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, breast milk, 69, K9, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, cim.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, silky light brown.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5'5", 110-115lbs, crazy greenish cat like eyes, milky white smooth complexion, freshly scaped/manicured/pedicured, smooth bald and extremely tight pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review thanks. What was the donation ?
She is one fun lil whore.

Cheers
One sexy lady!
Three and a quarter
Here are a few Danica Stone Images for you guys wondering what she looks like!

Images have been removed, Eccie Staff
The staff were quick to pull your pics....damn, I can only imagine what you posted. She’s still one fine little lady. One of my ATFs.
Danica deleted her showcase and doesn't advertise here anymore, so there are no longer any publicly available pics that she herself posted. I imagine Joe fell foul of this rule in the Image Standard Revisions:

Male members may only post photos of ladies that the lady herself has made available in her posts on ECCIE or the publicly viewable portion of her website or another publicly available internet source. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Last time I visited her, she mentioned she's trying to be more UTR (hence the deleted showcase) and starting a no-review policy.
Well shit! She never said not to review her! Guess I’ll be dropped from the notification texts....