A Mobile Outcall

So Don't ask me where I come up with these ideas but it's normally during pillow talk lol! I was talking to a friend the other day about going out of town and outcalls and so on. Well I started talking about wanting to get a minivan since I'm such a soccer mom and joked about how funny that would look especially if I put all those lil family bumper stickers on it! I definately wouldn't look like I was coming over to be naughty lol. Anyway long story short I ended up talking about having an RV as an outcall/incall! lol I drive to you and you come on in! Bed and shower readily available!

I am serious now! So how many guys would be down for rocking the RV? lol
LOL I was thinking about this the other day... I was thinkin about gettin a big ass tour bus and traveling the country
Years ago I swear I saw this sort of setup on Jacksboro Hwy. I've done this sort of thing once when I had a couple of hours layover between flights. I called a gal, she had a van, and the rest is a pleasant memory. So I think it's a great idea. Just get something in a neutral paint job, and just big enough to get the job done.

Sign me up for the trial run!

PS Make sure it's got the auto levelers so it won't be rocking in some airport parking lot.
Like the neighbors wouldn't notice the cast of the J.G Wentworth commercials singing, "I have a structured settlement and I need cash now."

Sorry, ladies. It just struck me as funny. Easily surrounded, too.

Better a step-van with Joe's Plumbing on the side. You could still make it posh inside.

A friend told me he knew a guy in the 60's who built a 3,000 S.F. full 4- bedroom house INSIDE an 80' X 120' steel building (warehouse) with parking for 10 cars and a plywood exterior and roof.

The inside of the plywood shell inside was furnished and appointed like a top tier home. His second wife caught him there by following his car there and watching it disappear through the overhead door and one of his girlfriend's using another opener to drive in to meet him and shutting the door behind her.

Now airplane sex might be "a trip" but the fuel would be a bitch and then you'd have to pay off the pilot and the shower would be cramped.
If this RV is a rock'in, don't bother knock'in.

netman
Get a Food Truck, form teams, and do a cross country contest similar to this...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-great...ace/index.html
Oh man Lil Stevie I've been to a place like that! It was amazing inside but the outside looked just like a metal wharehouse! Even had a huge garage connected for the yacht! Which rocking the boat is always fun even when not in the water! lol ; )
Yeah but what happens when nosy rosey comes asking to put in an order for food? Should I invite her in for lunch rolmao!
Hmm. Interesting concept.
SexyKim, you show up in a van & i'm getting in! lol, let me know if you ever decide to do that. You would need a driver and we could get down on 75. Too bad we don't have a Highyway 69! We could do Hwy 67, but I'd still owe you 2.
You could park the RV at a RV campground and the old guys could come over and just tell the wives they were helping the young lady with the plumbing.
Kim! I love you! Where the hell have you been?

Ya know i thought about this seriously. ..
Buying and R V And blinging it out like the "girls gone wild" tour bus
since i travel do much i thought it would be awesome

lol
Love you too girlfriend! We need to get together soon!

A friend told me he knew a guy in the 60's who built a 3,000 S.F. full 4- bedroom house INSIDE an 80' X 120' steel building (warehouse) with parking for 10 cars and a plywood exterior and roof. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Great idea Stevie, but 80'X120' is way more building than you need for 3000 sqft.

80X120=9600 sqft
parking for 10 cars takes about 1500 sqft. (10 8'X18' spaces) Double it for room to maneuver and park. =3000 sqft

That leaves 6600 sqft without even creating a second floor, or even a loft. All plumbing & wiring could be overhead, with false ceilings to hide it. It would require quite a bit of sound deadening material to keep it from having the acoustics of a warehouse, but for very little money you could redesign the whole floor plan every year.

Mobile In-call

If you add it all up, I have spent years living on buses and boats, and in RVs. (but I still don't know, why is it ON a bus but IN an RV?)

Some advice.

Don't go too small or the session will be cramped.

When discretion is important, try to find something that blends in with it's surroundings

Seriously, RVs are made for short periods of time, and won't put up with the punishment of daily use. Everything from the plumbing to the side door with the built on screen door, will protest any thought of abuse by falling to pieces. Most RVs are particle board mock-ups of the vehicle you are expecting. If it's going to get used, get a bus.

Prevost are nice, but expensive. This is a 45' X 102" with a series 60 diesel and a Cat generator. About $200,000 used

An old 40' Silver Eagle will be the best bang for the buck. They ride nice, can be found in good shape for decent money, and they last for millions of miles. This one is for sale, just $79,000

Buses don't fit in driveways very well, but a Wallmart or Home Depot parking lot makes a great incall location for married guys.
I don't know how I feel about the whole RV incall? I do know that you Kim are Awesome! So I am pretty sure if I had to see you in a shed I would go. Well as long as you had an air conditioner in the shed.