Frustrating NCNS experience with Nicole Cox

I booked a session with Nicole Cox on May 29th for the morning on May 31st. I received an auto-email saying I should expect a response within 3 hours. I didn't get one, so the next day I sent in an email making sure things were okay. Nicole responded, saying that she'd been busy. She then said that because I was a first-time client with no references I would need to pay in advance. I did so, and she sent me instructions on how to get to her incall. Then, on the morning of the 31st, Nicole contacted me saying that something had come up, and she would need to reschedule for the afternoon. I agreed. I got to the location of the incall about 10 minutes early, and followed her instructions by texting her to say I'd arrived. No response. I waited a few minutes and texted again, still no response. To avoid looking suspicious I left the immediate area. I then sent an email, hoping this would garner a response. Still nothing. After about thirty minutes I gave up and left. I have emailed Nicole asking for an explanation, and haven't gotten a reply. In the meantime, the Venmo acct. used to transfer the payment seems to have blocked me.

I specifically joined to post about my experience as I was very surprised and upset by what had happened, in particular because this was with a provider with literally hundreds of glowing reviews. Frankly I'm a little worried that something has gone horribly wrong. Hopefully it's just a simple honest mistake.
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2020, 11:17 PM
Don't ever prepay for any session! This is a P4P gig, meaning No Play = No Pay
The request to pay up front did raise a red flag at the time, but I didn't think too much of it because, again, Nicole is a very experienced provider and I was only able to find positive reviews of her. I figured she had probably demonstrated herself to be trustworthy to have had such an overwhelmingly good response, and I would like to believe that is still the case, and this is all because of a misunderstanding of some sort.
Never pay ,
You can charge back with your credit card company to get your money back.
Wow. NC is a very experienced provider with a great reputation. Hard to believe she took pre payment and then no show
I think if I don't hear from her by the end of the week I'll follow that advice and try to get a chargeback.
OP - sorry this happen to you, and joining ECCIE just to report it exemplifies your frustration. I would really like to hear her version of the situation and like you I hope she is ok.

I have seen Nicole several times over the last 2 years and her scheduling and communication has been impeccable. I even had to cancel and reschedule with her once and she accommodated without issues. All I can say is good luck and you are missing out on some fine as pussy and she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. I need to see her again.
Definitely odd! Doesn't sound like her at all.
Almost at her incall same thing sooooooooooo , about 6 mons ago
Im at the doctor's office and I was just told about this thread and I will address it when I leave here. Im not going to sit up here and get upset over this while waiting on my doctor.i have no reason to ruin my reputation over 300. That wouldnt even me sense.

And rexdutchman canceling on you is not the same as ripping you off.
I can probably speak for quite a few mongers when I say I hope all is well and wishing you a speedy recovery but the doctor very likely has a HARD time paying attention.
I have now spoken with Nicole. It was just a misunderstanding, and it has now been sorted out. I jumped the gun on making this thread and made it look like I was accusing her of scamming me, which was not my intention, and I am sorry for giving that impression.
Forgive me ahead of time for the long post.

I'm human like everyone else here. Just because I am a provider does not automatically make me a dishonest person nor a thief. I believe in honest business. Gentlemen that pay me for my services are not getting swindled or ripped off. They willingly pay for services. So being a provider doesn't mean I'm any less trustworthy.

Another part of being human is that I have to deal with real life human issues that are out of my control at times. The ones that have gotten to know me or any one of my regulars know that aside from the normal obstacles I have to deal with. I have also been dealing with some health issues. While nothing contagious, It can interfere with my plans at the last minute. I usually try to postpone to see if it'll pass and I'm able to continue with my day. Sometime I just have to cancel altogether. I made the adjustments to my website offering an extra hour of time when this happens to try to offset the inconvenience it causes. As I understand everyone's time is just as valuable as mine.

I wasnt going to see this gentleman based strictly on his age and him being so young. When he chose to follow up with me about the appointment request I made the decision to make the exception and see him. I rarely ask for any payment upfront. I chose to do so because of his age, his lack of references and the fact that Id be traveling in from out of state to see him for this meeting. It was my way to make sure that he was serious about the appt.

I set the appt on the 31st off by an hour and when I saw that it wasn't going to make a difference and I wasn't going to be able to keep the appt I refunded the money and sent him an email apologizing for having to cancel. Keep in m ind I travel from out of state. So, anytime an appt is cancelled I lose whether I cancel it or the other person does.

I went home. I didnt realize a hold could be placed when using venmo to send the money. I dont usually send money using venmo. none the less it showed up on my venmo timeline so I assumed it was complete. I tried contacting venmo when my balance didnt look right and they were of no help because I still had items pending. I thought it had been hacked I didnt realize the amount hadnt been deducted. He was NEVER blocked on venmo. And I have screenshots. I even talked to "Justbrowzn" while I was trying to sort out the venmo situation I changed my passwords on my google and moved on.

Im booked through the week and had a procedure scheduled for the day today. I have not been checking my emails. And wasnt planning on checking them again until tomorrow. I only know about this because he sent me a pm and someone sent me a text about this thread. I never reieved a text about this from him...

I was unaware of this thread until I received a text from someone letting me know about it this morning. Infact, I had already responded to him pm a few minutes before I was notified about the thread. He makes no mention of the thread and when I asked him why he didnt text me. He said that he realized after posting starting this thread that he probably shouldve.

JayTalone couldve JUST AS EASILY sent me a text and it couldve been taken care of. It wouldve taken less time for him to text than to sit down and type this thread.

Ive been at the hospital all day having a procedure done and handled this as soon as I was done there

https://nicole-cox-of-da.imgbb.com/

I have since cancelled the venmo payment. Both Paypal and Google Pay requested ss# in order for me to send the payment to him. I went as far as contacting a courier driver (that is also in the hobby) to have the cash delivered to JayTalone. My business with him has concluded I was able to Cashapp him the money.... And ofcourse he wanted to know if he could still schedule.

I have no reason to ruin reputation by stealing 300 from someone. I was the first that I know of to go into self-isolation at the beginning of March. And am just returning and am booked through the week and my bills are paid. So Im not some desperate provider out ripping guys off and thats what seems to be trying to be implied here. And that's just not the case.

AND no slubby its not my first nc/ns rodeo. The thread that you linked... was the day that I totaled my car out on the way to an appt. And if you are insinuating that I was full of sh$t that day "Hoover1107" picked me up from the hospital to go get my dog, "Scotch75034" told me the car was totaled out and not worth fixing and "NotPlaying" is the lyft driver I used until I was able to purchase another car a month later.

Just because I'm a provider doesnt mean that Im automatically full of sh%t.

Sorry again for the long post. I been at this hobby thing for a long time. And unlike some of the other providers Im not "Stuck: in a position(no pun intended) that I dont want to be in. And Im not doing anything I dont want to do. I dont dread my appointments. I look forward to the time I share with my visitors and I love connecting with them. Im thankful for the hobby and for the people that the hobby has introduced me to and im well taken care. I understand that some in the hobby are jaded and and some of you have made poor decisions in the past and and have ripped off by providers over time.. Sorry. But, its not me and its not the type of person I am. Sorry to disappoint you if you were looking for drama.. I have none.

I wish you all a pleasant day with whats left of it. There's a lot going on in our country right now. All of you please be safe and be well..