UH OH WHIRLY....NEW JOBS REPORT BETTER THAN EXPECTED! UE 7.7%

So much for your faltering economy bullshit. Looks like unemployment is "trending" down again.

Economy Adds 146,000 Jobs In November, Unemployment To 7.7 Percent

American economy added 146,000 jobs in November and the unemployment rate fell to 7.7 percent, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Analysts had expected 85,000 jobs to be created. The 7.7 percent unemployment rate is the lowest it has been since December 2008.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...ent/?mobile=nc
Sandy was a big job creator ..
Oh no! The pinhead was wrong again?!?

Let the crawdaddying begin.

Let me guess: his numbers are correct because....uhhh.....because... .hmmmm.....

Well. Just because!
Oh no! The pinhead was wrong again?!?

Let the crawdaddying begin.

Let me guess: his numbers are correct because....uhhh.....because... .hmmmm.....

Well. Just because! Originally Posted by timpage
Of course, you already know.

The rate dropped because over a half million people dropped out of the labor force.

You are proud of Obama's record ?

People can't find work after looking for several years........and you think Obama's economic leadership is working ?

Your a fool and your glee with the pain Obama is inflicting on the middle class is sad.
I think you responded with the same fucking thing the last time Whirlyturd.

If you're going cite bold trends, maybe you should wait until after they're established.

In other words, you're sadly mistaken almost every time, Or just factually challenged.
Had the Lbor participation rate stayed the same (as in the prior month) the unemployment rate would be at 8.0%....no change, despite we are in the holiday hiring season....if the labor participation rate was at more normal levels (pre 2009), the unemployment rate would be in excess of 11.0% !

FACT JACK.

Not good. Obama gets a D- on the economy.
We cannot grow ourselves out of our debt with these numbers.

You fools need to stop dancing in the end zone pull your head out of the sand.

This country is in alot of trouble and we need serious people to fix it.
It is a fact that the labor participation rate is down and that over a half million people stopped looking for work....for you to say other wise is just living in denial.

Bitch, whine, obfuscate, deflect, all you want. Obama's economic leadership is a dismal failure.

I think you responded with the same fucking thing the last time Whirlyturd.

If you're going cite bold trends, maybe you should wait until after they're established.

In other words, you're sadly mistaken almost every time, Or just factually challenged. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once again, you're campaigning and complaining.

Whats your solution for the next four years? Grow the defense, cut Medicare and provide more tax incentives for the rich? That's what on the table from your side right now? That's going to help? Pull YOUR head out of your ass for a moment and let me know what fixes this other than "hang the, er, President!"

I'm listening...
The solution isn't more Obamanomics !

But obviously you think it is.
News on Obama's job creation...................... ...

73% of the job creation was Government jobs.....An Obama wet dream. More government bureaucrats and regulators to make life more miserable for those of us pulling the wagon !

More proof Obama is a failure. His policies are intentionally destroying the American economy and the middle class dream of a better life.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/73-n...are-government
Once again, you're campaigning and complaining.

Whats your solution for the next four years? Grow the defense, cut Medicare and provide more tax incentives for the rich? That's what on the table from your side right now? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Grow the defense? I believe what's on the table is that the right is willing to make cuts there but not to gut it.

Cut Medicare? I believe BO has already done that although he said it wasn't a cut during the campaign and now says it is.....Didn't that 7+ Billion go to Obamacare?

Provide more tax incentives for the "rich". Doing away with exemptions is an incentive? Actually it makes me want to make less money.

Btw.... what is it with you libs and how you vilify anyone who has money except when it's one of your own?

Like I said earlier it will take serious people with serious solutions so that we will have more people pulling the wagon, "The Simpson-Bowles Plan" "Ryan's plan" are at least serious plans. If the Dems weren't so beholding to everyone they pander to we wouldn't be hearing the hysterical nonsense about taxing the evil rich.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2012, 09:39 AM

This country is in alot of trouble and we need serious people to fix it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Ummm, I'll bite, Like who would that be? Ronald Fucking Reagan?
Ummm, I'll bite, Like who would that be? Ronald Fucking Reagan? Originally Posted by WTF
No. And not Fucking geniuses like you either.