Another segregationist dies

Yes, he is a democratic politician. Just demonstrates the history of racism inherent in the democratic party. Byrd may have changed (only he knows for sure) but his roots are democrat and racist. Don't worry, this came from NBC so it won't hurt your little brains.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...inia-dies?lite
Yes, he is a democratic politician. Just demonstrates the history of racism inherent in the democratic party. Byrd may have changed (only he knows for sure) but his roots are democrat and racist. Don't worry, this came from NBC so it won't hurt your little brains.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...inia-dies?lite Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you race baiting? How come when a Democrat mentions the word "racism", it is race-baiting? But, when a retard, errrr, uhh, a Republican mentions the word racism, it's not?
It is interesting that when you think of Democratic politicians of the 60's like George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Huey Long, and Strom Thurman, that this is the party that 95% of blacks support. Other than not be Nixon, Ford, or Reagan, what caused the big shift?
All of the racist democrats moved to the GOP after the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, etc.

It is such an obviously stupid argument that it is impossible to take them seriously on it. I dunno....they have to say something. It's the usual rabid conservative whacko approach: good offense is the best defense. I mean, just ask them....why are there no black republicans? The answer? Blacks aren't smart enough to recognize that Republicans really love them and want them to succeed. Why are blacks overwhelmingly Democrats? Because the Democrats fool them into being Democrats....it's a playact.... with the wiley white Democrats playing the Plantation Owners, the blacks playing the slaves and the Republicans playing Harriet Beecher Stowe,

It's fucking bizarre, illogical and defies practical description or reasoning.
Byrd, Byrd, Wallace, Fulbright,... shall I go on? (racist democrats till the day they died)

Just taking an opportunity to remind you democrats from whence you came. If you not a democrat then why do you take such umbrage?

Does someone have to remind you that using the "R" word is offensive?
Byrd, Byrd, Wallace, Fulbright,... shall I go on? (racist democrats till the day they died)

Just taking an opportunity to remind you democrats from whence you came. If you not a democrat then why do you take such umbrage?

Does someone have to remind you that using the "R" word is offensive? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why don't you just take the opportunity to refute what I posted rather than reinforcing it with more idiotic blather?
You have already been refuted: Byrd, Byrd, Wallace, Fulbright, Maddox.........
You have already been refuted: Byrd, Byrd, Wallace, Fulbright, Maddox......... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Quack. Quack. Quack. If you say so, Professor.
You are SO FUCKING OBSESSED, BSwine! George Wallace was a Democrat too. So was RICK FUCKING PERRY!

How can you stand yourself? Can't put yourself on ignore, can you?
It is interesting that when you think of Democratic politicians of the 60's like George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Huey Long, and Strom Thurman, that this is the party that 95% of blacks support. Other than not be Nixon, Ford, or Reagan, what caused the big shift? Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
LBJ?
Why don't you just take the opportunity to refute what I posted rather than reinforcing it with more idiotic blather? Originally Posted by timpage
Because idiotic blather is the only thing Professor Barleycorn is capable of. Little things like facts (and historical context) do not matter when there's some sort of partisan axe to grind.

(I did a startled double-take when I glanced through this thread and saw post #3. For a split-second, I thought someone had hacked my account!)
looks like somebody spaced you out, CM
All of the racist democrats moved to the GOP after the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, etc.

It is such an obviously stupid argument that it is impossible to take them seriously on it. I dunno....they have to say something. It's the usual rabid conservative whacko approach: good offense is the best defense. I mean, just ask them....why are there no black republicans? The answer? Blacks aren't smart enough to recognize that Republicans really love them and want them to succeed. Why are blacks overwhelmingly Democrats? Because the Democrats fool them into being Democrats....it's a playact.... with the wiley white Democrats playing the Plantation Owners, the blacks playing the slaves and the Republicans playing Harriet Beecher Stowe,

It's fucking bizarre, illogical and defies practical description or reasoning. Originally Posted by timpage
Al Sharpton, Sheila Jackson Lee, et al, are Republicans!?!? Since when, Little Timmy?
The issue of race is a Democrat stronghjold. They require a racial divide in order to sell their wares. The Democrats are no more interested in equality than the Indiana KKK was. There are no votes in equality, there is no payday in equality and both of those are what keeps them stirring up the so called race issue. There is only one party that has anything to gain from keeping a divide and thus they continue to perpetuate that divide. As long as this is what happens there will never be equality as those on the left would have to accept equality. This would be a horrible thing for the Democrats as that would free people to vote independently of the party. This would allow them to vote for people that would actually do some good rather than to keep them in the plantation of victims.
The issue of race is a Democrat stronghjold. They require a racial divide in order to sell their wares. The Democrats are no more interested in equality than the Indiana KKK was. There are no votes in equality, there is no payday in equality and both of those are what keeps them stirring up the so called race issue. There is only one party that has anything to gain from keeping a divide and thus they continue to perpetuate that divide. As long as this is what happens there will never be equality as those on the left would have to accept equality. This would be a horrible thing for the Democrats as that would free people to vote independently of the party. This would allow them to vote for people that would actually do some good rather than to keep them in the plantation of victims. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
This is absolutely 100% wrong and it's obvious on its face that it's wrong, you're just too fuckin' stupid to get it.

You party and ilk are the ones continuously pushing the "race-baiting" button in some sort of pathetic attempt to explain your almost complete lack of success in getting any African-American support for your beliefs. Democrats don't have to do anything to get that support because blacks inherently recognize that they aren't going to get the sweat off a republican's balls. All you do is demonize, criticize and blame them for every single thing you can think of.....read the posts on here....they do all the crime, the folks that speak out for them in the media are "poverty pimps" and god that most favorite word of all of you assholes for the last 6 months...race-baiters.

President Obama tries to raise legitimate points and concerns regarding race and he is accused by you idiots of.....gee....let me guess.....race-baiting. You've got a moron on this board who supports your side of the equation who calls the President of the United States a n##### and uses smiley emoticons to point out how cute that is....all without one word of criticism from you dumbasses. You stand out especially since you're supposed to be a mod. How the fuck can it not be against the rules to use that most offensive of all racial epithets on this board? I guess it's because you agree with him.

The plain simple fact of the matter is that you dumbasses are not part of any solution and you don't want to be. You're part of the problem and you revel in it. You consistently engage in activities that are designed to widen the racial gulf in the US. And, then you have the unmitigated gall to try to blame all of the problems on the blacks and the Democrats. You're full of shit.