War Hero Bud Day Dies At 88

Medal of Honor winner Bud Day was like a real John Wayne.

A true american hero, God bless him for his service.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/29/us...ies-at-88.html
absolutely .....good article
John McCain's cellmate at the Hanoi Hilton for long periods of time. Hard core resister and Medal of Honor recipient. You don't "win" it Boj.....you earn it.
John McCain's cellmate at the Hanoi Hilton for long periods of time. Hard core resister and Medal of Honor recipient. You don't "win" it Boj.....you earn it. Originally Posted by timpage
Yes, very true.
Great American Hero! Thanks
Bojulay, Thank you for mentioning Col. Day, He's a local hero, to most. A while back some sh:t head, or sh:t heads were questioning something he said or did. I should have paid closer attention. I'm sure they couldn't have endured what he went through. I was lucky to have spent my time 67-70 in Germany. I can't believe anybody would say anything bad about him. They couldn't walk 10 feet in his SHOES.
Bojulay, Thank you for mentioning Col. Day, He's a local hero, to most. A while back some sh:t head, or sh:t heads were questioning something he said or did. I should have paid closer attention. I'm sure they couldn't have endured what he went through. I was lucky to have spent my time 67-70 in Germany. I can't believe anybody would say anything bad about him. They couldn't walk 10 feet in his SHOES. Originally Posted by Hemi 61
Yes, if anyone deserves the title of hero it was him.

I Don't think I would have felt worthy to shake his hand if I had met him in person.