Why A White Guy Would Vote For Obama

Tempting though it is to write off the phenomenon of the past two presidential elections to sheer perversity, it occurs to me that it could actually be accounted for by reference to a seemingly popular perversion ("alternative lifestyle," if you prefer): Obama is The Bull, the white male democrat is The Cuckold, with the women of this country (who of course voted overwhelmingly for Obama) taking on the role of The Wife. I'm not saying that this desire to be dominated rises to the level of consciousness in most cases, but it would seem to explain a lot.
the white male democrat is The Cuckold, . Originally Posted by roaringfork
LMFAO

timmy, is that you?
  • Old-T
  • 07-31-2013, 05:25 PM
This thread is one of the stupider wastes of bandwidth I've read in a while.
  • CJ7
  • 07-31-2013, 05:28 PM
This thread is one of the stupider wastes of bandwidth I've read in a while. Originally Posted by Old-T
+1

consider who posted it
Well, look on the bright side. Be thankful for a little variety.

At least it's not another worthless thread started by Whirlaway -- and with the title screamed in ALL CAPS!
Another junk man?
agreed, but i saw the

the white male democrat is The Cuckold

part and couldn't resist taking a poke at timmy. i swear, first thing that went through my mind. timmy ..
Only one junk man here...
agreed, but i saw the

the white male democrat is The Cuckold

part and couldn't resist taking a poke at timmy. i swear, first thing that went through my mind. timmy .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Stupidest post ever.....but your just all giddy at the very thought, aren't you? Poor dumb racist asshole. You're projecting. Having some black guy fuck your wife is pretty much your worst fear and the very worst thing you can imagine happening to you. Right?

You ought to just stick to the football predictions you stupid motherfucker.....nothing else goes very well for you.
You're projecting. Having some black guy fuck your wife Originally Posted by timpage
no, just yours. will you post it to xhamster for us?
no, just yours. will you post it to xhamster for us? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh how clever of you to pick out bits and pieces of my post to quote so you could post up something stupid and non responsive. Do you feel all smart and accomplished? And, is xhamster where you usually go to watch cuckold flicks you fucking weirdo?

I think they have a separate forum here for that kind of shit racist boy.....
I think they have a separate forum here for that kind of shit ..... Originally Posted by timpage
sounds like you've been there, haven't you?
Another junk man? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only one REAL junk man here...
Only one REAL junk man here... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does that mean he is the "Only one REAL junk" boy here?
The Waco Kid fucks hamsters? Wow I didn't see that coming.