Provider Tara Evans Had a Leg Surgery !!

Hello Friends,

I thought to Share an important information about one of the best providers of Dallas. I called Tara yesterday and came to know that she had a leg surgery done around 1:30 pm .. She is recovering , but she is pain.

Some of you who dont know her or havent seen her, Here is the link,
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=679

I want all of you to pray for her ...Hope she recovers fast..
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

It is never OK to this even with the best intentions. BV
You're just kidding with this post right? Beside obvious eccy TOS/ROR privacy issues, it's...pretty "God Bless Tara?" damn lame.
Sorry Bro..I took it off !!
But i m not kidding, if you dont believe me call her and ask ..
I m just trying to let ppl know.. i m sure who knows her must be concerned about her ..
Possibly the most creative Real World Privacy Exposing Tara threAD I have ever seen by one of Tara's WKs.

There was once a time where this could possibly get one
Possibly the most creative Real World Privacy Exposing Tara threAD I have ever seen by one of Tara's WKs.

There was once a time where this could possibly get one Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Agreed. Him (or whoever) removing the "God Bless Tara" comment from the original post doesn't even diminish the lameness...

Maybe I'm wrong, but if she did have surgery, I think she or anyone else in that situation would want to keep it private from this place. Heck if I know.
Weird, I can see you being concerned if she's a favorite of yours, but why did you include a link to her profile. That's just weird, and kind of creepy
Get well soon Tara! We love you babe!
PJ
Did i really made a mistake to post this ??

I post this keeping in mind that may be Tara's Regular hobbyists should know about her Health condition ..

If you'll think i should delete this thread , please let me know !
Get well soon Tara! We love you babe!
PJ Originally Posted by planojim

Thanks PJ ..this is what i wanted to hear from others !!
Weird, I can see you being concerned if she's a favorite of yours, but why did you include a link to her profile. That's just weird, and kind of creepy Originally Posted by BrockLanders21
I m not her fav. toy or something ... I include her link so that ppl knows who is tara evans.
It is a nice post and dont worry about those who want to hijack your thread. Just ignore them your intentions are good. Hope she recovers soon.
Smokeydick - you are new. This should not be a post. I RTM'd the mods.

Sorry, just saw where a mod, VS, replied to this thread so I guess it is okay as stands.
I m not her fav. toy or something ... I include her link so that ppl knows who is tara evans. Originally Posted by smokydick
Who doesn't know who Tara Evens is?
Smokeydick - you are new. This should not be a post. I RTM'd the mods.

Sorry, just saw where a mod, VS, replied to this thread so I guess it is okay as stands. Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
Sorry, what do u mean by RTM'd the mods ??
Who doesn't know who Tara Evens is? Originally Posted by catbanger
Sorry but just because you know ..that doesnt mean everyone know her !!