My Thanks to The Admins, Mods and Ownership

My thanks to those who own and administer this board and the various forums for maintaining an open venue for discussing about anything. I know there are "Community Standards" and some forbidden topics. I am OK with those limits on my free speech.

But overall, this is one place where about anybody can speak out on about anything. Yes, this is a Hobby Related board, but there are forums here that do allow free and open discussion of society and politics.

In this time of impending government control of free expression, I hope that ECCIE can remain a place for the open exchange of information and opinion.

My thanks to all involved in keeping this board running as it id.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
... Too Right there, mate. ... All well-said.

Sometimes the Monitours and other Leaders here don't get enough credit.

### Salty
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Originally Posted by ICU 812
The constitution was written to control GOVERNMENT, not private business. The 1st amendment does NOT apply to privately held businesses, ONLY government entities.
I agree. Something is better than nothing & considering this board has helped me earn 100's of thousands of dollars, yet has not charged me a PENNY, I have nothing but gratitude in my heart
We appreciate the kind words
Government not private entities: Sure, I get it.

And that is why, while recognizing the limits imposed here, I was thanking the powers that be at ECCIE for keeping the discussion as open as possible.

And regarding government: The OP was written before the announcement of the new Homeland Security Misinformation Governance Boadr . . .now THAT IS government involved violating the First Amendment.
Someone is french kissing some harry mod ass!

I disagree because when I post on something I get pointed and called a racist.

Earlier this week I posted a thread and it was deleted and got pointed by five more.

I'm not a racist because I've doggied a colored chick with an afro. Just want to make that crystal clear.
Someone is french kissing some harry mod ass!

I disagree because when I post on something I get pointed and called a racist.

Earlier this week I posted a thread and it was deleted and got pointed by five more.

I'm not a racist because I've doggied a colored chick with an afro. Just want to make that crystal clear. Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
I happy for site or would not be here however, as offer is I band it could better.